what if kerry taps McCain as a runningmate?

i read somewhere else that he is not a likely vp choice, forgot the reason. Though i heard he'd be considered for a cabinet position like defense.

ZooL said:
McCaine is a rhino hes not a fucking republican hes a republican in name only and a bafoon to boot.
That's such a quality English sentence.

Anyways, I really like McCain too, but I'd never vote for Kerry because he can't make up his mind about anything.

well bush isnt really in control of whats going on right now...a lot has been the VP fucking around

considering kerry is as much a douche as bush i thin McCain would be the dominant figure

which is good

Bodom said:
well bush isnt really in control of whats going on right now...a lot has been the VP fucking around

considering kerry is as much a douche as bush i thin McCain would be the dominant figure

which is good
At least Bush firmly stands behind what he (and many others) believe in.

And Bush's character is much greater than that of Kerry's. I think we all would rather spend a day hanging out w/ Bush than w/ Kerry. He just seems like a good guy to me.

You were right about the whole "Kerry" and "Douche" thing though ;)

Bodom said:
do you have any idea how our country works? i really hope you mean dominant in the political sense, not in the bureaucratic sense.

thats why i prefer bush over kerry for now. at least he stands behind his beliefs....right or wrong. kerry just flops around

mccain is a bastard and i love him for it....i was seriously hoping he was the candidate in 2000

disappointed to see it failed.

marantz said:
do you have any idea how our country works? i really hope you mean dominant in the political sense, not in the bureaucratic sense.
no i meant that the vice president is above the president in terms of decision making :rolleyes:

Then I will vote for it, hope it wins, and hope Kerry gets removed from office somehow. But it's not going to happen; hopefully McCain will run for president in 2008.

marantz said:
That's such a quality English sentence.

Anyways, I really like McCain too, but I'd never vote for Kerry because he can't make up his mind about anything.
image.jpg

Uncle Slappy said:
I wouldn't be so sure, he would hesitate to sling mud, and Hillary wouldn't, and as this campaign is proving, mudslinging can work.

marantz said:

:lol:

I disagree, and would vote for McCain in a heartbeat, but that was just hilarious

Last edited:
Would be gold if it happened.

Unfortunately, McCain is up for chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee. He would have to give up his re-election bid, as well.

As has been said, though, Kerry will ask McCain personally, if he asks at all, and although he's "ruled it out," he hasn't totally ruled it out, I'm sure.

We can always dream.

Back