What do you spend money on?

why do people feel obligated to spend $. if you dont have a want/need dont force yourself to spend/waste it... lol.

For me, I'm trying to justify spending money as opposed to putting over half my paycheck into my IRA and investments.

Live for the now versus for the future kind of thing.

For me, I'm trying to justify spending money as opposed to putting over half my paycheck into my IRA and investments.

Live for the now versus for the future kind of thing.

so stick it in the bank then... dont force yourself to waste it on crap you dont need.

In the Daoist tradition

The Man that owns the most badass blender shall find
All the pieces of himself he did not understand

412S2eX4gAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Find yourself child and find the way
purchase this blender and understand the never never

I upgrade parts of my home theater every year. I buy Blu-Ray movies and games every month. Sometimes I buy new hardware/software for my home recording studio.

yeah i'd take advice on entertainment and fun from someone who spends his free time coding

i spend half my time coding games, and half my time playing them... dont confuse me with someone like NGFM, if I had to do what hes doing i'd have long since ctr-k'ed lol

Things I spend money on:
1) Post-grad education (I'm saving for this anyway...)
2) Nice clothes
3) Home theater components
4) Video games
5) Cars

Hey TW.

So I get paid money now and I really don't know what to spend it on. I put away about 2000 a month into investments and have a bit more laying around.

What do you spend your money on?

Give me some ideas. I was thinking a new Droid X and a PS3, but those just feel like wastes of money.

Travel.

Mortgages (x3)
Kids (x2)
Slaves (x2)
Heineken (x lots)
Food
Vodka
Repairing my fucking car (again)
Online Poker (although lately i'm winning rather than spending)
Holidays (vacations for our stupid forumers)

That's most of it gone.

Back