What do you spend money on?

Do this. I just hit up Six Flags in New Jersey and Cedar Point in Ohio. On the way I hit up all the Man vs Food restaurants.

I suggest getting the blooming onion at the Outback. It was very good and you can just leave a $20 and be good if you are at a table. I like to sit at the bar and tip $5 at the beginning to keep the drinks coming because otherwise they won't pay any attention to you.

My buddy told me to get a serious girlfriend.

Then I wouldn't have to worry about how to spend it at all.

P.S. I'm in the Navy, so travel isn't really a big deal to me.

stating the obvious here, but you could give it to the church

you won't feel bad about it.

Not into organized religion.

But I did give 20 bucks to a guy trying to pass gay marriage in CA.

I voted against it in 2008, but I like the opposition to put up a good fight.

buy nice clothes

eat at nice places

buy urself toys

I went shopping at nice places the other day thinking about buying nice suits and shirts but ended up just walking out of the mall. Those people are high thinking people should pay that much for clothes.

I think I'll go for the PS3 to pass the time.

can buy me a 2tb external hard drive so i can continue to make copies of movies/software that i am backing up since i cant afford to buy more copies....

I went shopping at nice places the other day thinking about buying nice suits and shirts but ended up just walking out of the mall. Those people are high thinking people should pay that much for clothes.

I think I'll go for the PS3 to pass the time.

i'm not saying suits and shit

buy urself a nice bright long sleeve button up or something, and some nice jeans that look good and are comfortable

some nice white shoes

dress to impress

Not into organized religion.

But I did give 20 bucks to a guy trying to pass gay marriage in CA.

I voted against it in 2008, but I like the opposition to put up a good fight.

but i have to ask: who is the opposition? what are you talking about here

why do people feel obligated to spend $. if you dont have a want/need dont force yourself to spend/waste it... lol.

Back