Went to the gun show today to buy ammo

Sir Lucius

Veteran XX
Holy shit people have gone crazy. The line wrapped around the building, and I'm pretty sure they ran out of ammo in a few hours.

Az3Ar.gif

that's the way i want 2 c every gun shop w/ the line going around the block

this is america damnit

real concern is why werent these fuckers in line sooner

Are you in NOVA aswell? Chantilly Gun Show is this weekend, line was rather nuts today. Will more then likely head up Saturday or Sunday.

is this a bad time to visit the south wearing a turban carrying a gay pride flag?

Depends where, I recently relocated to U of SC and have to say its the most racist fucking place I've ever been to. I've like in 12 states, 3 countries. Its rather nuts how racism is still alive and well in this place. Its like going back in time when I'm out and about.

Are you in NOVA aswell? Chantilly Gun Show is this weekend, line was rather nuts today. Will more then likely head up Saturday or Sunday.

Yes. We showed up about 15 mins before they opened and the line was so bad we were just going to leave. But my brother knew someone who had a table so we got to cut the line. So we were in and out in less than an hour, but the line was just as long when we left.

Depends where, I recently relocated to U of SC and have to say its the most racist fucking place I've ever been to. I've like in 12 states, 3 countries. Its rather nuts how racism is still alive and well in this place. Its like going back in time when I'm out and about.

i wouldnt expect better from any other red state

depends on the racism, anti one race or anti anything but white... cuz no one likes black people lol :D

Back