[Welfare] Is this guy a loser or a genius?

Mandatory abortions for anyone under 19. If you're 19+ and don't have a job; mandatory abortion.

Welfare programs were made for "those in need" but these people clearly are not "in need." They're taking advantage of the system so they don't have to work a real job.

In terms of cutting off welfare all together, yes. If the bums can't make it, that's survival of the fittest. If your race sucks, it's your fault. (Journey) "Some will win, some will lose, some were born to sing the blues."

Mandatory abortions for anyone under 19. If you're 19+ and don't have a job; mandatory abortion.

Yea that would work but:
"Let's propogate teh notion that we are a caring and sharing society, BA grads need jerbs too."
- Proverbs of the Intelligentsia Vol 3. pg., 342

"Everyone is created equal, especially before the law."
- Proverbs of the Intelligentsia Vol 1. pg., 8

"Welfare services drives the need for us and justifies higher taxes."
- Proverbs of the Intelligentsia Vol 8. pg., 793

This is the reality of the world we live in.

A majority of our species is useless. Not just because they are lazy, apathetic, and ignorant, but because they will never have enough motivation and drive to be good enough at something that others will voluntarily pay them for their skills/services. So they can not and will not ever be able to survive on their own. They are like an invalid child/pet that needs to be spoon fed forever.

So we either bribe these people with peanuts to get the fuck out of our way, to leave us alone, to not rob and take our shit while others go to work (or on a vacation).

Or we let the starve in the streets and walk over their dead bodies.

Americans have a very high value on human life. So much so that most will externalize these escalating welfare costs indefinitely. Americans are also very virtuous and utilitarian, but primarily with other peoples tax money. We love bribing people to behave......especially if we can get away with it on another persons coin.

I love feeling charitable with another persons mandated donation/obligation. It's the mechanism that feeds our modern welfare state. If you don't like it don't positively contribute. Seems simple to me.

Last edited:
The problem is we've tried in the past letting savages roam free u supported it ends up costing more. We did this already with mental health patients every study shows it ended up costing way more to police them they all became homeless and drug addicts. Crime increases and most ended up going to hospital anyway and costing us way more in legal and health costs while scumming up our streets.That's why the only solution is to just abort them all and take all actions to educate people on sex and contraceptives. We actually incentivize poor people to have kids by paying them I support incentives to not have kids.

Right now we let them have as many kids promote it than bribe them to not vandalize and end up on the streets fucking up and making crime.

Last edited:
The problem is we've tried in the past letting savages roam free u supported it ends up costing more. We did this already with mental health patients every study shows it ended up costing way more to police them they all became homeless and drug addicts. Crime increases and most ended up going to hospital anyway and costing us way more in legal and health costs while scumming up our streets.That's why the only solution is to just abort them all and take all actions to educate people on sex and contraceptives. We actually incentivize poor people to have kids by paying them I support incentives to not have kids.

Right now we let them have as many kids promote it than bribe them to not vandalize and and up on the streets fucking up and making crime.

No disagreement there.

Once they exist you have to do something with them. If people think welfare is expensive they should look at the cost of imprisonment, or putting them into a mental hospital. It is often chump change by comparison.

Western Civilization doesn't have the stomach to simply watch others die. While we also don't have the heart/commitment to help many of these people ourselves, with our own time and money.......we instead vote how others should begin to remedy the problem for collective. We vote to externalize these costs as far and as wide as we possibly can (just like we would other infrastructure).

We do so at such a cost, so blindly, that we do begin to encourage such behavior at some point. Then we act shocked that we end up getting more of it and not less. This is part of the reason that the welfare state is growing faster than our economy.....than any other form of job creation. There are no pretty solutions to this since nobody wants to see someone starve in the street, die of preventable causes, or live a life of hell.

obamamichmiriamsappablomartnzmonsiv.jpg

so we get this instead

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/07/free-cellphones-homeless_n_2828717.html

"Everybody who lives in the state has the right to participate in society," said Christopher Chow, spokesman for the commission. "Everybody should have access to a telephone."

Eligible individuals can get a free phone, 250 minutes and 250 text messages per month.

The program is open to individuals qualifying for a variety of public assistance programs as well as those with low incomes.

If we all have a right to food, a home, healthcare, free electronics.........why work?

I guess I work so I can buy a bigger home, nicer food and electronics? I don't honestly know and neither do most people.

Last edited:
It's not our fault we leave all this free food out, keep dumping out more, and keep having so many bears around.

bear-affair-campsite.jpg

I blame the hunters for not being a better shot.

With the way that guy eats that card probably lasts maybe 4-5 days. Assuming he eats 3 times day.

$88.6 billion spent on food stamps in 2012.

We collect about $1.4 Trillion in Income tax per year.

That means we have $914 Billion after ensuring that people in what is supposed to be the best country in the world, don't go hungry, can pursue art or recreation; we spend twice as much on our Air Force...

Your taxes buy bombs.

Have you ever seen a person on food stamps Mitsu and thought "boy it doesn't look like they get enough to eat"?

So to summarize this thread up to this point: Fox News has no credibility.

All you need to know is that Fox News is in the entertainment business. They invent "news" based upon a predetermined set of over-the-edge right wing propaganda criteria, and spoon feed it to the sheeple who watch that garbage. Roger Ailes, president of Faux News, believes that "Truth is what ever people will believe." In fact, Faux News won their court battle which declared The Media Can Legally Lie

I personally stopped watching any and all News Corp owned businesses, except for the occasional Fox Sports, since y2k.

So you're a CNN/ABC/NBC retard instead?

Huge difference. Huge :rolleyes:

Back