WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

EpjanqoXcAEKpmU

'I taught her a lesson': Black high school student insists he has no regrets about getting white classmate, 18, kicked out of her dream college by sharing video of her using a racist slur when she was 15

-He then decided to hold on to the footage before uploading it in June, after Groves uploaded a post supporting Black Lives Matter to Instagram

-Within two days she was kicked off her varsity cheerleading team and was forced to withdraw her admission from the University of Tennessee

37310558-9090959-Mimi_Groves_was_accepted_onto_UT_s_Cheerleading_team_in_May_Week-a-31_1609100684851.jpg

37311050-9090959-image-a-21_1609098394564.jpg

Student says he has no regrets about sharing video of white high school classmate using racial slur | Daily Mail Online

Think she still supports blm? :lol:

A Pardoning Time of Year - LewRockwell

...The process of issuing presidential pardons will undoubtedly continue up until Inauguration Day on January 20th, but sources are uncertain whether Trump will be courageous enough to pardon the two individuals whose freedom would most definitely be sending a powerful message for integrity in government. They are Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. Both men’s names have been coming up frequently in the alternative media, together with the development of active lobbying groups that are seeking their freedom....

I'd like to see them pardoned..

Last edited:
Does anyone know what happened to Sergeant Tele or whatever his nick was? I haven't seen him post in a long time.

Back