Wasn't there some guy on these forums making a game on panhandlers?

Whoa whoa whoa, Miss Lippy. The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog gets lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that fucking dog.

iBeg (name likely to change) is the game we are working on. Still in development and expected to release end of spring this year.

That's the story / intro video. Thanks for the publicity :p

Whoa whoa whoa, Miss Lippy. The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog gets lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that fucking dog.

Adam Sandler can make terrible, terrible movies for the rest of his life, but I'll always love Billy Madison.

@dev how do u deal with the irony of hipsters who waste money on iphone and ipad playing game about poor people from sewer?

Cmon, my adam sandler quote was directly applicable to this game.

Buddy loses his job and just sits in his house while shit goes south. Where's the rep love??

I like how his intro video has a Bill Lumbergh character giving out the pink slips.

Back