Wallingford police called after Nazi, Confederate merchandise found at flea market...

ZooL

Veteran XX
Wallingford police called after Nazi, Confederate merchandise found at flea market...

Front Page Article

WALLINGFORD, Conn. (WTNH) Over the weekend, Wallingford police were dispatched after someone called them to say there was a merchant selling Nazi and Confederate memorabilia at flea market, which some had found deeply offensive. The police chief says no one was arrested because no laws were broken; the items were being sold on private property.

Its not clear if the items that were being sold were authentic, but theyre easy to find in Connecticut. Military Specialties, Inc. in Newington sells a variety of historical military objects, including those produced by the Third Reich and Confederate reproductions.

Its here and youre likely to see it, said co-owner William Moore. If you want, well talk to you about it and give you the history about it.

Moore says he supports the caller who dialed up police and is sympathetic to what they felt. As a dealer of commodities with a controversial past, he can see both sides.

This is America, you can buy and sell whatever you care to, said Moore.

Police say the mayors office is looking into a complaint made over the incident.

myself and Mitchdubai have both lived in Wallingford at separate times

not the shitty one in America though lol :flag:

CJZSNfJUAAQZUvR.jpg

coombz, all I see is white, white everywhere, why did they choose the color white? That town is racist!!!!!

Wallingford was an awesome little town, especially the Royal Standard drinking establishment. Not Wallingford, Cuntenticunt of course, that's probably a backward shithole.

citizens can do whatever they want with the confederate flag, that is their right.

not so the state, they have certain dictates they need to learn to acknowledge and follow from our Constitution that no state law trumps. Not doing so is what has empowered our federal government to force them to and to provide continuous oversight to maintain it.

business wants things moved back to the state and local levels because they are easier and less costly to corrupt. It's good for the bottom line.
---

I, Racist

Back