Victoria Secret knows how to use the Adobe(c) Photoshop(tm)

CrazyLEG said:
My wife does this for Neiman Marcus.

She is the last person to digitally 'touch' their images before they goto press.
I hear there is a position open at Victorias Secret if she wanted to work there. ;)

flexxx said:
I hear there is a position open at Victorias Secret if she wanted to work there. ;)

From the looks of that bad photoshop image...I would say yes they need to hire my wife.

Victoria Secret should hire some TW PS artists. We're all better than that.

In fact, the next PS contest will be a photoshop: victoria's secret contest, and we'll put them in their place.

I dont see why they would change her right arm, it looks way better in the first picture than in the edited one.

I think he means why they took out the guy or girl that the hand belonged to in the first place.

My guesses: Contract dispute... or the guy was ugly... or the hand belonged to a woman and Victorias Secret didn't want to promote a lesbian agenda.

flexxx said:
I think he means why they took out the guy or girl that the hand belonged to in the first place.

My guesses: Contract dispute... or the guy was ugly... or the hand belonged to a woman and Victorias Secret didn't want to promote a lesbian agenda.

no, second model was in pic to sport an outfit that was later cancelled. Once the pics are shot there is limited amount of time for reshoots if any. They had to use what they had. ...my guess anyway.

Fool said:
Victoria Secret should hire some TW PS artists. We're all better than that.

I'm sure they would...

...if you also have experience with Illustrator and some kind of page layout software, and a relevant degree from a prestigious (or at least credible) school, and good references, and some years of paid work experience, and you're willing to relocate.

Show of hands? :p

Xplo said:
I'm sure they would...

...if you also have experience with Illustrator and some kind of page layout software, and a relevant degree from a prestigious (or at least credible) school, and good references, and some years of paid work experience, and you're willing to relocate.

Show of hands? :p

I've got all that.

I swear I can see the pinky still on her shoulder, just faded.

JimmyCarter said:
maybe it was 2 different pictures? you know cameras can take more than one picture..

Yes, only her face didn't move at all and her hair didn't change position, which as we all know is quite common while walking along a beach.

gibsonic said:
IT HAD A FUCKING HAND ON HER SHOLDER YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!

bottom pic, her right arm. not the hand you stupid fucking nigger.

and yes, why they took out the guy or girl that the hand belonged to in the first place.

i hope that at some point today, you sir, get shot in face.

Back