Veterans Day

Now?

Our founding fathers were all degenerate assholes. What the fuck are you talking about?

Don’t be a dumbass. You liberal retards compare people who grew up in a different time to todays woke standards and it’s fucking dumb.

I know you would like to think that if you were born into a colonial household you would be the different one amirite? Wrong you would be out back whipping your slave for a lemonade.
If the majority of this population went through the hardships they went through you would just pain die as well.

acksahscyueally most colonial households had no slaves and u can sure as fuk bet that if u tried that shit in massachusetts, john adams would have fking burned u @ the stake

We are no longer able to defend our people. We reject God, but crave a leader.

The Lord said to Samuel, “Listen to the voice of the people in regard to all that they say to you, for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me from being king over them." 1 Samuel 8:7

If the men of Christian civilization cannot stand up on their own, we pray for God to provide us a leader.

Then all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah; And they said to him, “Behold, you have grown old, and your sons do not walk in your ways. Now appoint a king for us to judge us like all the nations.” 1 Samuel 8:4-5

I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned. Matthew 12:36-37

Back