Vanster Story Time AKA How Was Jail

Yeah i need a recap of that story

Vanster pulled some stunt that got bofo fired and subsequently ctrl+k irl or something?

he died from a heart attack, but maybe his underlying point is that vanster getting him fired led him to hitting rock bottom and subsequent death

If Van got Bofo fired because of nexting, then he needs to be held accountable. But "killing" Boofoo? That seems like a trumped up charge.

Doesn't this forum have a policy against nexting?

booboo got a lot of hate in some boat thread. i had just come back after a short absence and seeing the newbies stalking like hyenas was a little weird

booboo got a lot of hate in some boat thread. i had just come back after a short absence and seeing the newbies stalking like hyenas was a little weird

It's not popular right now to be prejudiced against anyone but American Indians. So due to Lavan nexting Boofoo many years ago, the tw mob mentality has decided to make him a scapegoat. Now Lavan is viewed as a murderer of tw mebers, a wife beater, and a drunken tax evader. It didn't help matters that poor Lavan was a democrat at this forum with a majority of conservative republicans. Lavan's getting a raw deal.

Back