Vanster Story Time AKA How Was Jail

And you wonder why this place is dying. Stop nexting and digging into people's lives and leave well enough alone. Shit is ridiculous. You think it's funny until someone does it to you. Unless you yourself puts it out there, fuckin get a life and mind your own god damn business. This is a forum where we post stupid shit and say stupid shit and blah blah. Nothing more. Enough with the digging up people's skeletons. I'd never do that to another human being and you shouldn't either because if yours got leaked you'd turn tail just like the rest. Let sleeping dogs lie and just be a fucking community. We have like 15 active members at this point. I haven't been here in two months and the same damn threads are on the front page. Move the fuck on from trying to find out things about people's personal lives. It killed this board. Some of the best people ghosted this place due to it and all that's left is dare posting incoherent things and people agreeing with it like it's an amusing meme, it's not.

Leave people alone.

And you wonder why this place is dying. Stop nexting and digging into people's lives and leave well enough alone. Shit is ridiculous. You think it's funny until someone does it to you. Unless you yourself puts it out there, fuckin get a life and mind your own god damn business. This is a forum where we post stupid shit and say stupid shit and blah blah. Nothing more. Enough with the digging up people's skeletons. I'd never do that to another human being and you shouldn't either because if yours got leaked you'd turn tail just like the rest. Let sleeping dogs lie and just be a fucking community. We have like 15 active members at this point. I haven't been here in two months and the same damn threads are on the front page. Move the fuck on from trying to find out things about people's personal lives. It killed this board. Some of the best people ghosted this place due to it and all that's left is dare posting incoherent things and people agreeing with it like it's an amusing meme, it's not.

Leave people alone.

It's public record. Cry more.

Leave people alone.

:rofl:

methinks the lady doth protest too much

definitely has something to hide

Leave people alone.

For a minute there I was unsure if you were trying to imply this place is full of insecure dweebs and socially inept losers projecting their own failures and pathetic lives on others.

Then Havax and Tehvul posted and removed all doubt.

Leave people alone.

You are defending a guy who by nexting, set in motion a chain of events that basically caused one of the all time greatest posters to kill himself :domotwak:

Yeah i need a recap of that story

Vanster pulled some stunt that got bofo fired and subsequently ctrl+k irl or something?

Back