VAB, Nothing left to prove.

MaxxCarnage

Veteran XX
I got off facebook because internet muscles are annoying and everyone is full of shit when a keyboard is involved. TW is no different, between schticks and bandwagons everyone is about as fake as they come. Everyone has a chip on their shoulder or something to prove. Bunch of shit talking milk toast liberals with mundane existences validated only by e-stroking one another's egos.

I have always been who I am, and many have looked at me the same over the last 10 years beyond all the growing I've done. I like what I like, and that doesn't make me a child, especially when I have accomplished more being a jackass white trash metalhead than 5 of the average tribalwarriors combined.

Call me a faggot for liking metal, having long hair, and being passionate about Volkswagens. At the end of the day I've had a great life, garner respect from many, and have had more fun and seen more shit than most of you awkward shit talking e-knights ever will. I have seen more violence, death threats, and above all bumped elbows with some nasty, dangerous individuals in my life. As a result, the inability to substantiate threats of violence or remedy them old school has just grown old.

It's been fun, talked to a lot of cool people, gotten opportunities to meet a long time band I loved (thanks Herbtown), had great fun in the TSN days, but I think I've just outgrown the internet. I've always told the truth, and will miss my fellow metalhead brethren and the laughs. It's a shame this is what Tribalwar has become.

VAB Tribblewar, and VGT
Flame on. :D

maxxla7.jpg

Faggotry to the Maxx will likely live on, as I do get a kick out of showing people IRL simply because I too can laugh at myself. Plus the fact most of them know how I roll, it is quite amusing.

I got off facebook because internet muscles are annoying and everyone is full of shit when a keyboard is involved. TW is no different, between schticks and bandwagons everyone is about as fake as they come. Everyone has a chip on their shoulder or something to prove. Bunch of shit talking milk toast liberals with mundane existences validated only by e-stroking one another's egos.

I have always been who I am, and many have looked at me the same over the last 10 years beyond all the growing I've done. I like what I like, and that doesn't make me a child, especially when I have accomplished more being a jackass white trash metalhead than 5 of the average tribalwarriors combined.

Call me a faggot for liking metal, having long hair, and being passionate about Volkswagens. At the end of the day I've had a great life, garner respect from many, and have had more fun and seen more shit than most of you awkward shit talking e-knights ever will. I have seen more violence, death threats, and above all bumped elbows with some nasty, dangerous individuals in my life. As a result, the inability to substantiate threats of violence or remedy them old school has just grown old.

It's been fun, talked to a lot of cool people, gotten opportunities to meet a long time band I loved (thanks Herbtown), had great fun in the TSN days, but I think I've just outgrown the internet. I've always told the truth, and will miss my fellow metalhead brethren and the laughs. It's a shame this is what Tribalwar has become.

VAB Tribblewar, and VGT
Flame on. :D
Only retards outgrow the internet.

Back