Uvalde Police Officers

Tic

Veteran XX
Are a bunch of fat fucking pussies who are scared of one kid with a gun, when you got 30 fat, inbred fucks with many guns who are too chicken shit to go in and rescue some kids.

The US is fucked. The police system is fucked. The government is beyond fucked (fuck women's rights, lets revert back 200 years!).

New footage released in Uvalde shooting | CP24.com

Oh lets just put on some sanitizer because I am worried about germs while poor defenseless 6 year olds are getting shot in the face.

You guys need some civil war to thin the herd, me thinks....

u mean all police officers

DqymwRh.png

Uvalde school shooting video shows gunman enter building and officers in hallway retreat after taking fire - CNN

Mayor calls the newspaper “chicken” for publishing the video of police running away from children being slaughtered! Fucking clown world!
At a city council meeting in Uvalde, Mayor Don McLaughlin said the newspaper’s actions were “one of the most chicken things I’ve ever seen.”

If the newspapers actions is the “most chicken thing” he ever seen… then I don’t think he watched the video :rofl:

Uvalde school shooting video shows gunman enter building and officers in hallway retreat after taking fire - CNN

Mayor calls the newspaper “chicken” for publishing the video of police running away from children being slaughtered! Fucking clown world!

If the newspapers actions is the “most chicken thing” he ever seen… then I don’t think he watched the video :rofl:

^^^ This.

It eats away at my heart when I think of the terror and horror those poor kids had to fucking endure, because some pussy fat inbred fucks did not have the balls to do their fucking jobs and protect some helpless children!

I am mad on behalf of you Yanks, who should be fucking livid.

There are so many facets to this story which are utterly horrific.

Are a bunch of fat fucking pussies who are scared of one kid with a gun, when you got 30 fat, inbred fucks with many guns who are too chicken shit to go in and rescue some kids.

The US is fucked. The police system is fucked. The government is beyond fucked (fuck women's rights, lets revert back 200 years!).

New footage released in Uvalde shooting | CP24.com

Oh lets just put on some sanitizer because I am worried about germs while poor defenseless 6 year olds are getting shot in the face.

You guys need some civil war to thin the herd, me thinks....
tic is calling people fat

Every one of those cops should be fired. If you're a LEO and you stand by while you are listening to the sounds of children being shot, fuck you, you don't deserve to wear that badge or to be in a field with the motto 'to protect and serve'

^^^ This.

It eats away at my heart when I think of the terror and horror those poor kids had to fucking endure, because some pussy fat inbred fucks did not have the balls to do their fucking jobs and protect some helpless children!

I am mad on behalf of you Yanks, who should be fucking livid.

There are so many facets to this story which are utterly horrific.

the story changes every week. All of this footage proves the original story was complete bullshit yet soo many people verified they never went in.. Its so fucking weird.

It was worse than that. 3 of those kids were beheaded by that rifle. Their parents identified them by the shoes they were wearing.

And it's amazing to me how those fat asses are still working. Lol @ Trump who famously said, "Even if I didn't have a gun I would have gone in."

This, he said after shitting himself because a bird flapped its wings near him.

bald-eagle-attacks-trump-photo-shoot-time-magazine-fb1__700.jpg

Last edited:
All those cops need to be shot and left to slowly bleed out like the children they neglected to protect. It’s what they deserve and it would send a message to law enforcement, if you avoid your duty for fear of being shot you will stand in front of a firing squad. Disgusting that these officers can live with themselves, at least have the decency to kill yourself.

This, he said after shitting himself because a bird flapped its wings near him.

bald-eagle-attacks-trump-photo-shoot-time-magazine-fb1__700.jpg

Look at that things claws and beak. If that thing suddenly moved while next to me I’d probably Flinch too. That being sad Trump definitely wouldn’t have went into that school :rofl:

Back