Uvalan 8 (teh OCHO) T1 DEMO POSTING THREAD

I took it for a test run yesterday on RC, capped the flag and got 2 ma rockets

you think you know, but you have no idea

lecatPuke said:
I :lol: to myself every time I remember someone calling you a cheap jew, then you turn down ordering food and eat donated pickles.

not only did i then order wings, but also got completely fucked by our waiter who thought i said cheeseburger (which i think i might have but shhh i'm never wrong) and then said wings / cheeseburger show up as the bar is closing.

fuckers.

the only good point was that i glared at the bartender hard enough that he threw me a few free beers (loller cheap jew) - so i tipped him 15 dollars on a 17 dollar check. i felt badly for the fact that i looked meanly at him when it was clearly the waiter's (okay, or my) fault.

cheap, eh?

btw the pickles were yum.

I closed it already but it just said the upload couldn't be completed

Stop f'ing hacking me lecat

There might be a size limit... maybe you forgot to ZIP it, or maybe it's because you were the fattest member of our team :shrug:

Maniac, it might be a size limit... how big is your demo? And yes, you were the thinnest (actually second, sphin was probably the smallest person at UVA except for the baby I saw there)

loop is a jew, therefore: LOOP (Loop Orders Orthodox Pickles)

:heart: I miss UVA already :(

lecatPuke said:
loop is a jew, therefore: LOOP (Loop Orders Orthodox Pickles)

:heart: I miss UVA already :(

yeah no kidding.

and i like that SOMEONE finally figured out why i'm called loop. jesus people...

recursive acronyms ftw!

sphin was so small i could jump with him over my shoulder

but what he lacked in size he made up for in heart

or something

Back