Uvalan 8 (teh OCHO) T1 DEMO POSTING THREAD

Depends on what you like to watch.. the SH demos are good, there is a scout and a HOF demo too... anything but CCdx :/

I will post mine INCLUDING the infamous terra TK as soon as I get home from Lake Tahoe... in approximately 25 days :(.

Fucking Sarca killed me on that mother fucker... couldn't possibly be a closer cap.

loop said:
thanks upped my only demo.

i also have adroit's sb vs. 4skn, but without his permission i can't upload it. also i know hobbiticus got some good ld demos (YAY ELF fucker).

I wish. I kicked ass the first time we played SB and I was on elf d, but I didn't demo it. I'll upload what demos I did remember to record tomorrow.

SegaRob said:
lecat, you might want to talk to andy about getting his code for his demo archive
I think Andrew hates me... one clue being the renaming of Scout to Fagmobile...

Thanks for the demos guys, I will compile a video for our tour through the tournament if I get the time.

lecatPuke said:
Loop's Demo Archiving Service, LLP (Loop Likes Pickles)

last night i was trying to explain to my girlfriend why i had taken a pic of 4 pickles on a table. somewhere in the middle, i said "you know what honey? i think some things are better left unsaid."

it's absolutely impossible to explain this stuff to people who have never played tribes or been on tribalwar (and i'll be damned if i'm bringing her here :)).

I :lol: to myself every time I remember someone calling you a cheap jew, then you turn down ordering food and eat donated pickles.

fuck that, who the fuck carries around $13 exactly for a burger and tip

the only cash i had was a $20 and all you fuckers before me were like "no change" <pop collar>

Back