Using other words instead of curse words

Redz15

Veteran XV
Is saying friggin, or freaking, instead of fucking, better than saying fucking outright?

shoot instead of shit

dang it instead of damn it.

Because everyone knows what you want to say instead.

Im asking this because I cuss a shit ton and need to stop.

Already gonna do the swear jar. Next resort is caning malaysian style for every slip up.

maybe but I cuss when im not even trying to make a point.

pretty much every sentence i say has a cuss word in it.

my boss called me out on it today.

whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven. If you swear you better be ready to stand for what you said for the next thousand years.

making arbitrary words "bad" always seemed really stupid to me. people say it is evidence of a poor vocabulary, but there sometimes is really no substitute for a well placed curse word.

whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven. If you swear you better be ready to stand for what you said for the next thousand years.

So heaven only lasts a thousand fucking years? FUCK ME! I though that shit was eternal! What a fucking moron I must seem like to think that "eternal paradise" was fucking forever!

i think im going to start by not saying the curse words but saying nicer words instead.

this thread didnt help me at all.

So heaven only lasts a thousand fucking years? FUCK ME! I though that shit was eternal! What a fucking moron I must seem like to think that "eternal paradise" was fucking forever!

far as I know after the day of the Lord comes we have a millenium of dominion on the earth and after that satan is thrown back into the bottomless pit, and the bible doesn't say anything about the period after that, except for calling it the 'age to come'. If you're going to hell though it won't matter either way less you call on the name of the Lord

You can use these and be cool.

Frell - fuck
Dren - shit
Drannit - something ugly
Hezmana - hell
Greebol - fool
Loomas - tits
Fahrbot - insane
Tralk - whore
Mivonks - balls
Frelnik - something that smells really bad
Thoddo - idiot