[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

he's totally a white supremacist u can see it in his skin

but he was there b/c he's a lover of used cars, the only race in his mind was indy

Maybe. I am basing that off info in this article
"He did reveal that he was carrying a gun despite having an expired concealed carry permit."
Gaige Grosskreutz: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Pretty funny, though. It would have been legal to carry it in plain view.
Unless he was blocked because of some previous court ruling.
the interesting tidbit that should be more interesting yet will never really amount to anything, is the fact that he testified that his carry permit was expired.

a photograph of his permit shows it wasn't expired.

so it must have been suspended due to one of his many fun interactions with law enforcement.

and the prosecutor offered something he knew to be a lie into evidence.

dood's gotta see all the cartoon sagging biceps memes 4 the rest of his life

the humiliation + uniceps downgrade is probly punishment enuff

let it go

p.s. if he's carrying w/ expired permit that means he was a ~stealth patriot~ probly trying 2 help ruin antifa

248550596_4830723960280882_2283513401163190339_n.jpg

btw honest question whats with the left idolizing total shitbag criminals?? vanster plz help me understand

can you attempt to explain what your point is?

do you believe every black person that uses fake bills are murdered by white police officers?
did chauvin face any penalties?

in your reality, how many black people are unjustly killed by cops per year?

I don't idolize Roger Stone.

listen, all politicians and lobbyists are pretty much scumbag borderline criminals anyway so set aside the partisan stuff for a minute because there's nobody good in all of DC

Floyd was wronged by that cop, but Floyd was a piece of shit. These two things aren't mutually exclusive... so Im not sure that he deserves a halo and a mural u kno? These shitbags Kyle shot weren't even wronged, they were done right and served justice, but your ppl are still labeling them heros or freedom fighters or w/e

why is that?

my mom said the same old line, "if kyle was black he would have been shot"

to which i had to ask her, how many black people are shot during police interactions?
like what percentage of black people are murdered by police as opposed to being arrested?

when 41% of democrats believe that 50% of unvaccinated covid cases end up in hospital, it really puts this into perspective. they have a complete warped sense of reality.

meanwhile cnn refuses to report a black man mowed down a parade. there was this awkward few hours until we figure out who the suspect was.

if he's white and has no history of racism, you'd see "white supremacist terrorist attack"
if he's black and has online posts hating white people, "SUV drives into parade"

the blue pill/red pill terminology cannot be more apt.

havax remember when u worked urself up because u thought the waukesha driver was getting revenge for kyle

Back