US says Wikileaks could 'threaten national security'

We bomb these people, then we photograph them

We've fought to make the world safe for hypocrisy

history can also be drawn in cuneiform on clay tablets although history has shown that history is history if you drop one of those histories on the ground.

you guys went all out for operation Iraqi freedom a while back...but I guess they'd rather be alive than free

War cures cancer...permanently

Of course, they talk about possible innocents being shot/killed, but what about this like this?

Afghan woman claims she is only transporting suicide vest to intended user and had no plans to explode it

On 230903ZDEC07 it was reported that the Afghan National Directorate Service (NDS) had captured a suicide bomber at the Shiva bus station in Kuz Konar District. The detainee is a female who was wearing a burkha with the vest underneath. The detainee was most likely acting as a transportation means for the suicide vest, as the batteries for the vest were not installed in the vest but were carried in a separate pouch. The vest was laden with C4, however did not have any ball bearing or any other shrapnel, again lending to the assessment that the detainee was only transporting the vest.

Oh Hi, I am just taking this suicide bombers vest to my friends house guys.....it is ok, not mine...lol

i wish ppl like juggernaught, togowack, absent, etc could be selectively banned from posting in certain threads. that would be rad.

and by selectively banned i mean permanently banned   And by certain threads I mean all threads.  

i wish ppl like juggernaught, togowack, absent, etc could be selectively banned from posting in certain threads. that would be rad.

and by selectively banned i mean permanently banned   And by certain threads I mean all threads.  

Eggi angry. Eggi smash. Mrrraaaahh.

your parents probably wish they had a son...cant always get what ya want punkin.

Back