[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

• Total voters
Ukraine Museums Desperately Working To Preserve Priceless Hunter Biden Paintings | The Babylon Bee

article-10576-1.jpg

you wouldn't?

It's embarrassing because we all kinda know that women who desperately have to flee from a country that's being bombed to shit are basically the base of the only dating pool left for you. And we're not even sure of that.

It's embarrassing because we all kinda know that women who desperately have to flee from a country that's being bombed to shit are basically the base of the only dating pool left for you. And we're not even sure of that.

wow, you are trying way too hard today, asshole. maybe go try on some v-necks and some ankle high women's boots at the mall or something, take your mind off things.

yo

over here

i'm the midlife incel u fking dummy

and even that refugee woman pool won't let me in

blax don't kno wat it's like 2b legit banned from the pool let me tell u wat

no seriously though, you didn't used to be like this

no what's funny is that after you calling me a retard, a cuck, an idiot or nbomb this nbomb that after a steady 15 years on this forum i've finally started to poke back a little and you're losing it because it turns out you're fragile like that

fatty

no what's funny is that after you calling me a retard, a cuck, an idiot or nbomb this nbomb that after a steady 15 years on this forum i've finally started to poke back a little and you're losing it because it turns out you're fragile like that

fatty

nbomb? lol really?

stfu you absolute fucking scum sucking eurotrash tranny

Back