[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

• Total voters
lmao china gonna scam the shit out of them

these 2 axis of communism buddies r gonna wind up taking each other out w/ hax and internet scams

I don't know about you guys but I'm on the side of big Banks and big credit card companies because they are awesome and they are our friends. :bigthumb:

i'm on the side of big banks b/c they always win and i like winning and they have all the money and i like money

SFtOZnd.png

Just remember. While we watch all the idiocy unfold in the Ukraine, we are also watching the behavior of the people who have their fingers on the nuclear weapon and biowarfare release buttons. Nice.

20K foreign volunteers signed up to fight in Ukraine: officials

Volunteer for Ukraine army - The People's Project

Here are six things needed before everyday Americans can join the fight in Ukraine.

Contact the Ukrainian embassy in Washington, D.C., to let them know your intentions to join the International Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine. If you can't visit the embassy in person, then you can call or email. Here is the contact information for the US embassy. Here's the list of international embassies for Ukraine.

Gather important documents. These include an ID, passport to travel internationally, any military service records, work with law enforcement agencies, or combat history.

Bring documents to the interview. These are necessary for all in-person interviews.

Write an application for enlistment. This is for an enlistment in the Ukrainian campaign against Russia. This serves as an addendum to the first step. Get your instructions on how to get to Ukraine and what to bring.

Recommended items would include: Military clothing, helmet, body armor, vests, belts, and equipment like combat gloves, tactical glasses, and more.

Be organized. Ukrainian officials and consuls will help guide you into the country. Contacts for them would be provided at the embassy, whether it's in Washington or whatever country you're applying from.

Here's How Americans Can Sign Up to Fight in Ukraine Against the Russians

Нет проблем!

im still waiting on rice cooker simulator in case shit goes down with china

just waiting for that little red light to turn on

Back