UK people, I need a favor from you

Big Monkey

Veteran XV
I want to buy a product, but it seems to only be sold in the UK. The company won't ship to US and won't accept US forms of payment.

Anyone willing to act as a middleman to buy the product for me and then ship it to me?

We can talk about some compensation...or I can make a donation on your behalf to TW...whatever works.

but the assholes wont ship it?

i bet its uk speak for drugs

"oi chap, will it blend?"

"mate, i'm so cuckled right now, who gives a flip. Ya slag"

Are you in the US?

Do you realise the UK runs 240V ac power? Also they have a totally different plug?

Unless the blender has a voltage switch you may find it is not so much a blender but a very expensive stirring machine.

Are you in the US?

Do you realise the UK runs 240V ac power? Also they have a totally different plug?

Unless the blender has a voltage switch you may find it is not so much a blender but a very expensive stirring machine.

you can easily get an adapter to make american appliances work with a UK socket, I'd assume the reverse is also true

I'd be up for it BM, but I'm a flaky piece of shit when it comes to this sort of stuff so you're better off waiting for someone else to give it a punt ;\

Well as far as mechanically fitting yes you can. If that motor is designed to run on 240v its going to be very very slow.

US appliances only work in the UK or AUS if they have a dual voltage switch or else the big tough 240V makes all the magic blue smoke come out and they don't work anymore.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want a transformer sitting on the kitchen bench.

I'm talking out my ass here, but 80 little squiggly things seems like a lot of money for a blender. If it's a high end one it might be dual voltage.

I'm talking out my ass here, but 80 little squiggly things seems like a lot of money for a blender. If it's a high end one it might be dual voltage.

fuck no,
i was contemplating on ordering a vitamix blender. but those fuckers cost around 1000$ :(

I've heard omega blenders are good (and sold in US... with no shipping to europe :D )

im a artist :roller:

I was talking to my buddy about you yesterday about how you called me on your first day of being a soldier :D

'hello reechard i am in zee army now'

yeah, you werent exactly making much sense :lol:

you'd get halfway through a sentence and the other boys in the barracks would be giggling/touching you

happy days :heart:

YOU CALLIN YOUR BRITISH GIRFFRIEND MATE HAHAHAHA FAGGOT *poke poke*

<3

Can't really say I recall everything that went on that night.

good times indeed :D

so when you coming to Finland for a visit?

PS. Finnish girls are still drooling over brittish accents!

I dunno man, I'm still on the no-fly list

but if I do go up nordic way I'd have to visit norway first, to see where my gramps used to knock about

sry m8 but blood is blood

Hehe of course.
i might get married next summer, so if there's a wedding you're definenately invited (don't care what the gf says about this). Along with some other euro tribes friends.

Back