TW Grillmasters....come hither

The way we do it is with a tractor. Pretty easy. We put a big steel spike on the front and wait for the cows to go to sleep. Then, you just ram it straight through like a lance up the ass and up through the head. We use that as a spit. Drive the tractor over, quick disconnect the skewer onto a couple yokes over an underground pit made out of cinder blocks already burning a fire of hardwood charcoal and wood. Hook the skewer up to a PTO and rotisserie the whole cow.

Not really but that would be cool as fuck. Except for the hide and all.

Asks for grill masters, wants to know about mail order meat. Fuck you are a hick.

One has nothing to do with the other. A true grill master can work with anything. So take your little charcoal grill and get the fuck down the road

The way we do it is with a tractor. Pretty easy. We put a big steel spike on the front and wait for the cows to go to sleep. Then, you just ram it straight through like a lance up the ass and up through the head. We use that as a spit. Drive the tractor over, quick disconnect the skewer onto a couple yokes over an underground pit made out of cinder blocks already burning a fire of hardwood charcoal and wood. Hook the skewer up to a PTO and rotisserie the whole cow.

Not really but that would be cool as fuck. Except for the hide and all.

They do a whole roast ox on a spit at Oktoberfest In Munich and just carve slices off as it spins. Think I read a stat that in the 2 week festival they get through 42 oxen.

I've never ordered meat online. But I see ads all the time for 'Omaha Steaks'. Are you all giving juggs the expensive sites? I once thought about sending a gift of 'meat', and looked up that Omaha company; is it 'no good' or are you all just being ridiculously expensive to show off?

omaha steaks is hilarious. i ordered a package at the beginning of the pandemic
open up the box and you immediately realize how small a 5oz filet migneon is

Personally, I don't like the taste of Omaha Steaks. I'd have to travel out there and see if I could rustle up a fresh one to figure out if it's the processing/packing/shipping that does it or what. I have a hunch. It's drugs and whatever they put in the grain they feed the cows. Also, you can taste what kind of life the cow had. Or death.

Back