tw fitness forum is great for comedy

I don't think I've ever posted in that subforum, but I'd bet most of the people on there have no idea what they're talking about. I don't study it either; I just know what works for me.

my pics have been posted many times on this forum

somehow you still think the unibrow picture is me

do you think the guido pic is me also

I'll defend the fitness forum and say that the majority of the people that don't know what they're talking about are the ones who are asking the questions.. not answering them.

i fall in that ..i posted 1 thread there and i was wondering what peoples 5 day work out schedules are

I gave up eating right and exercising since about Mid June. I haven't put any weight on at all so my drive to anything has been nil. But I decided to hit the gym again in the new year. Gonna shoot for 170lbs and 10% BF.

i stopped lifting when i got down to 7-8%

i became so burnt out on it

5-6 days a week 2+ hours a day started to become a job more than a hobby

now i kinda wish i woulda kept it up the past couple of months to see where i'd be right now

I gave up eating right and exercising since about Mid June. I haven't put any weight on at all so my drive to anything has been nil. But I decided to hit the gym again in the new year. Gonna shoot for 170lbs and 10% BF.
Oh how I hate the Gym in January thru mid February. I'd guess <5% of those folks stick it out for the long haul.

i have dumbells in my garage i use them for just about everything. I can give two shits what i look like. I go for strength. I like to feel strong and be able to lift things with ease and not get tired.

Back