TV help

try other stores?

if you're spending 1-2k on a tv you should hardly be settling for "whatever" because you couldn't find better

i refuse to believe futureshop is hte only place you can buy a TV in canada

if it is then your country fucking sucks dude

720p is fine unless you're an unbelievably picky videophile, which given your "im going to go with whatever the fuck looks cheap" TV shopping attitude, i'm going to guess you're not.

All I care about ayz, is that it plays games and movies (mostly games) and that's its pretty. I doubt i'll notice a pixel here and there. I use a 26 inch dell tv now and im sure thats a pos but I like it anyways so ya and anyways I think I run shit at 720p for my 360 and my tv in general right now.

So ayz, that 50inch DLP, good/bad?

i guess? idunno I mean I think DLP's are good bang for your buck

but personally I prefer LCD just because I want higher quality

my samsung LCD won't burn in nor do i have to worry about a bulb change in 3-4 years

i guess? idunno I mean I think DLP's are good bang for your buck

but personally I prefer LCD just because I want higher quality

my samsung LCD won't burn in nor do i have to worry about a bulb change in 3-4 years

Is it a noticable difference between both? I know I will probably never see it hehe. I would like my TV to last 5-6 years before I decided to upgrade.

Your best bet is to just go into a store and look at them side-by-side. Once you've decided on that, then find the best deal.

You're spending $1k+ on TV. You're already spending that much money, don't cheap out and get a shittier TV for a $200-300 difference.

Back