TV help

nurp

Contributor
Veteran XX
I'll make this short and sweet;

1300-1700$ budget (canaidan zomg thats like .1 of an american dollar LOLOOLOL)

ya, preferably 42 inches if possible. So far, all I've found is
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...70HDS0010079167&catid=23523&logon=&langid=EN#

^^ Wanted to know if thats a complete rip off? At least it has 3 slots for HDTV. Not exactly sure what I should look for into a TV. All I know is, I need HDTV for my TV/360/wii so I need a TV that I can plug all 3 at the same time

Thanks

Get an LCD Flat panel, you can get a nice Samsung for around the price range, maybe a little higher with a 40".

Future Shop will be updating the prices at 12 tonight for next week's flyer.

So if you're going to be buying it, make up your mind before then.

My roommate just got an LG 37" 37LC2D with a home theatre package for $1699 at Futureshop. Looks pretty good so far. Not like I'll really complain too terribly much anyways since it means I don't have to go buy a tv... :p:

I'm not buying it really, using it more as a point of reference. Any brands I should avoid? Do most TVs have more than 3 HDTV slots?

Difference between

LCD projection/Regular projection/LCD/DLP

I don't much care for plasma tv's

LCD projection is totally obsolete, you are looking for LCD flat panel, or plasma.

I like LCD myself, the quality is just as good to my eyes, and they are lighter and use less power.

I am tempted to get a Sceptre cheapie off tigerdirect, but the common wisdom is to buy it at a storefront for easy returns.

Back