Tucker Carlson is possibly the dumbest motherfucker to ever exist.

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
I'll listen to the whole thing on Spotify but it takes me a week as I only listen to them in the car, and hardly go anywhere.

JRE2138

"Poke Staff" make two derogatory comments towards Rogan in their article. They can suck my left one, I like Rogan podcasts.

He seems autistic.

With that said there is no way midge the dumb cunt actually listened to the podcast and formed this opinion for himself.

I went into the JRE podcast with an open mind. I like Joe Rogan alot.
But Tucker was a sloppy messy fuck.

For those of you who like JRE, the previous guest who escaped a cult was pretty interesting.

I'm 57 minutes into the Tucker one now and it's fairly vanilla. They touched on evolution for about 36 seconds and if midge's article is based on that tiny snippet it's predictably a retarded hit piece. Indicative of a large problem in modern society judging everyone based on almost no information at all.

ppl have always been like that, amram

i make this judgment based on my information about all ppl over the last 10000 years

I don't know I wasn't always there. But 'snippet' media is a relatively recent phenomenon and thankfully it's going out of business at a rapid pace. Nevertheless, most people are still prone to buy the bullshit and repeat it to others. See this thread.

The worst part is that mitch will happily double down, instead of just listening to the podcast and forming his own opinions. Because it's easier.

In the beginning, we were all fish, okay, swimming around in the water.
And then one day a couple of fish had a retard baby.
And the retard baby was different so it got to live.

So retard fish goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day a retard baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its mutant fish hands, and it had butt sex with a squirrel or something, and made this retard-frog-squirrel and then that had a retard baby which was a monkey-fish-frog, and then this monkey-fish-frog had butt sex with that monkey and that monkey had a mutant retard baby that screwed another monkey and that made you.

So there you go.

You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish-squirrel.
Congratulations.

In the beginning, we were all fish, okay, swimming around in the water.
And then one day a couple of fish had a retard baby.
And the retard baby was different so it got to live.

So retard fish goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day a retard baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its mutant fish hands, and it had butt sex with a squirrel or something, and made this retard-frog-squirrel and then that had a retard baby which was a monkey-fish-frog, and then this monkey-fish-frog had butt sex with that monkey and that monkey had a mutant retard baby that screwed another monkey and that made you.

So there you go.

You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish-squirrel.
Congratulations.

i'm gonna need some fossil proof of this, bro

Just finished the podcast. They got along well and had a good conversation, Joe clearly enjoyed it. As I predicted earlier, midge linked to a bullshit hitpiece based on 36 seconds of off-the-cuff remarks about a subject they spent almost no time discussing.

I for one am shocked! Shocked that our resident retarded cry baby attention whore would act this way without killing yourself midxe.

Just finished the podcast. They got along well and had a good conversation, Joe clearly enjoyed it. As I predicted earlier, midge linked to a bullshit hitpiece based on 36 seconds of off-the-cuff remarks about a subject they spent almost no time discussing.
but its Midge, who critiques a guy like Tucker...who has millions listening to him while midge has like 5 here in TW that listen to him...and maybe his indentured servant...so he is a bit jealous.

u can tell it went better than the putin interview because some ppl are posting about it

I watched it. I've never seen a Tucker Carlson thing before. I came away from it thinking this TC guy is not an idiot, not a genius, but he's got some kind of messed up personality disorder. His 'spiritual' description he falls back on regularly is tolerable, but the pigeon hole is a little small. Not a very good JRE podcast. Rogan looks too tired or stoned in this one.

Here is a really good one I like. Not UFO's or any of that, just a nice guy in Alaska who runs a mining company and find all these old bones in the permafrost.

The full podcast is on Spotify.

I tried to watch Tucker on Lex Fridman's podcast, but only managed 30 minutes or so. Tucker is annoying as fuck and clearly autistic. Probably can leverage that as an advantage while interviewing people (ie. makes it easy to ask awkward questions).

but yea, I find people like him intolerable.

I watched it. I've never seen a Tucker Carlson thing before. I came away from it thinking this TC guy is not an idiot, not a genius, but he's got some kind of messed up personality disorder. His 'spiritual' description he falls back on regularly is tolerable, but the pigeon hole is a little small. Not a very good JRE podcast. Rogan looks too tired or stoned in this one.

Here is a really good one I like. Not UFO's or any of that, just a nice guy in Alaska who runs a mining company and find all these old bones in the permafrost.

The full podcast is on Spotify.

This. It's hard to watch any full episode of Tucker and that is a problem for most. They watch clips then determine he is a moron or genius etc or in the case of coombz, not watch him at all then call everyone an NPC for watching him. This of course was derived from watching other NPC's give their evaluation which is obviously the best way to form opinions.

I do like the fact he does interview people from all walks

Back