Tuck Fexas!!!

Kingky

Veteran X
ut_sucks.jpg

The Texas Secession Movement is totally losing steam. Their Facebook page has had zero activity the last couple of months, they haven't been in the news, the Texas Governor has stopped commenting about it. . .this is a very sad day for all of us. :(

Why? Compared to the rest of the country, we're downright on top of things down here...

None'a that crumbling educational infrastructure stuff and so on

The Texas Secession Movement is totally losing steam. Their Facebook page has had zero activity the last couple of months, they haven't been in the news, the Texas Governor has stopped commenting about it. . .this is a very sad day for all of us. :(

I was thinking about the secession movement last night for some reason.

Why? Compared to the rest of the country, we're downright on top of things down here...

None'a that crumbling educational infrastructure stuff and so on

Yeah Texans are all about education. Haha, good one. The University of Texas is one of the best educational institutions in the world, and all you idiots can do is complain about it because it's too "liberal." Go have a bookburning or something, illiterate steerfuckers.

Don't forget the "so on" part

That includes no state income tax, low foreclosure rate of fiscal loss when compared to the rest of the nation, low unemployment rate by comparison to the rest of the nation, low cost of living--again when compared to the rest of the nation...

and so on

California neither forgets nor forgives Fexas for Enron. I too am greatly saddened by the lack of will of Fexans to pursue secession.

Last edited:

"Sneaky Ricky" is too busy making $$$$$$.

I keep voting against that MoFo!
Maybe "White" will be able to make it right1

"Don't Mess With Texas"! :flame: :fu: :finger: :nofu:

Funny, isn't always the "Great Ones"
that get messed with?

Like who in the hell has ever flamed Hawaii?

OU will destroy those crybabies.

Well, All football programs

have their ups and downs.

And yes, OU will beat Texas today. :shrug:

But my dick will still get hard? :lol:

Sorry guys, but Texas IS a pretty neat place to live. :signed:

The only thing we don't have lots of is SNOW.

UCLA destroyed Texas, and they may end up 10th on the Pac10 (currently losing to WSU). OU should be embarrassed to not have their 3rd string in by now.

Back