[TRVE METAL] Gaahl / Gorgoroth Documentary

floorpunching

Veteran X
VBS.TV - Shows: Music World

Peter Beste said:
3 out of 5 Episodes of the Gaahl documentary I produced are ready to view now at VBS.TV

One more will be up tomorrow, and the final one on Friday. These are a preview for my book and a slightly longer version of the Gaahl piece which will be released this summer on a Vice DVD.

Thanks! Peter

PLEASE REPOST!

gaahl_sotra1.jpg

This is an absolutely CRAZY documentary by Vice Magazine TV about the Norwegian Black Metal band Gorgorth. Most of the interviews are with Gaahl but King and Infernus and some ex members are also in the pieces released so far. Most of what's talked about is the origins of black metal in norway, satanism, Varg Vikenes and the murder of Euronymous, and Gaahl's imprisonment for torture.

Isn't he about to go to prison for like a year?

Also Gorgoroth is one of my favorite bands...I just picked up there new CD. I wish it was longer .....only eight songs and they are kind of short. :(

The last song on the CD is fucking awesome.

they talk about his prison time in the clips they've released and make no mention of him having to go back to prison, i think he just got out a little while ago.

From wikipedia:
Gaahl was sentenced to one year in prison for assault in 2001, and was forced to pay the victim 158,000 NOK. In 2006, Gaahl spent another 14 months in prison for assaulting a man and threatening to drink his blood in 2002. The victim received a total of 190,000 NOK. [5] He was released in December 2006.

I could have sworn he had to do like a year for beating up an old man. I remember his sentence kept getting delayed.

Ohh well cool video. :bigthumb:

that was definetly interesting... when they first started talking to him, he seemed normal enough, but wow...

i cannot stop watching these

I want to know how Peter Beste got interested in Black Metal. He doesn't seem like the Black Metal fan, yet he's taken some of the best photos of the musicians.

Back