Trumps Tax Returns

If I’m a one issue voter... I want to limit my country’s involvement in overseas wars, regime change wars, and urgently want troops to return home....

Its 2016; do i vote clinton or trump?

im not sure “qualification” is some absolute binary...the people decide if they accept qualifications presented to them.

its remarkable to think people still cant understand how he won the nomination or the general. People are frustrated. Neither team is helping. So throw this windbag in why the fuck not...
Then you add people being legitimately concerned with voting for a blood sucking demon...and tada

um exactly. and this is why people might find this information very valuable and find that it reflects poorly on trump as a candidate leader.

i don't like paying taxes either. i do because i like living in a civilization and i have plenty of money left over to support myself. i'm in a pretty high tax bracket as a single man with no dependents, but if i wanted more money i could work a lot harder than I do. it's really not a big deal to me.

i'd rather pay just enough for a military and police force but that's not an option. someone has to pay for that shit and I directly benefit from it, so why shouldn't it be me?

do you see any potential downsides to a president being personally responsible for “loans and other debts totaling $421 million, with most of it coming due within four years?”

or does that require too much critical thinking?

why is personal debt taken into consideration when someone applies for security clearance?

do you see any potential downsides to a president being personally responsible for “loans and other debts totaling $421 million, with most of it coming due within four years?”

or does that require too much critical thinking?

why is personal debt taken into consideration when someone applies for security clearance?
Depends. What's the combined total value of his assets?

It is called a debt to equity ratio. Do you know trumps or just unfamiliar with debt at a corporate level?

POTUS paid millions in taxes. The 7whatever is what was left after he had already paid ahead of time. POUTS paid the 7whatever too.

Just a non story for crazy leftists.

im just gonna guess he owes it to russia instead of actually reading the information that's readily available now

taking hundreds of millions of dollars in personal loans to pay operating costs is the definition of smart business idea

Back