TRUMP HAS COVID AHAHAHAHHAHA

Yeah Cael, stop making assumptions. Be like OMA who admits he has no idea but it's definitely not the thing science says about any of it being the Orange balloon's science denial. No Sirreee Bob. Definitely not that.

right?

pretty soon all people that "deny science" will get the covids because it targets them, mostly

:rofl:

edit: dangit beaten gg fool

Wait... you're a libtard talking about science?

You figure out what your penis means yet?

You're drooling gibberish now, so I'm gonna step out of this one with you, I don't speak idiot. And I've covered my political views in this very thread, i'm sorry you don't do reading / comprehension so well. Ciao.

trump gets to join the rarified club of world leaders who caught the covid alongside fellow populist smart boys jair bolsonaro and boris johnson

a job well done

Only science deniers get covid.

right?

pretty soon all people that "deny science" will get the covids because it targets them, mostly

:rofl:

edit: dangit beaten gg fool

Wow. I haven't had to use this point since my son turned 9, but OK if you insist.

People who don't wear seatbelts sometimes die when they have a wreck. People who wear seatbelts do too. Therefore seatbelts are pointless.

Or... more topically

All carrots are orange but everything that's orange isn't a carrot.

i'd be more worried about the people denying science spreading covid. as everyone knows wearing a mask is more about protecting others from the spread of your own droplets.

i know this is crazy science talk but perhaps if donald and hope had both been wearing a mask while working in close proximity with each other then she wouldn't have been as likely to pass the virus on.

Wow. I haven't had to use this point since my son turned 9, but OK if you insist.

People who don't wear seatbelts sometimes die when they have a wreck. People who wear seatbelts do too. Therefore seatbelts are pointless.

Or... more topically

All carrots are orange but everything that's orange isn't a carrot.

wait just a damned minute...

are you saying that living your life has risks?

thanks man, i had no clue.

i'd be more worried about the people denying science spreading covid. as everyone knows wearing a mask is more about protecting others from the spread of your own droplets.

i know this is crazy science talk but perhaps if donald and hope had both been wearing a mask while working in close proximity with each other then she wouldn't have been as likely to pass the virus on.

that wouldn't fit into the narrative that there's nothing we can do to stop this

It depends on the mask.

Like if you use a cloth mask, you increase your risk. Same with those neck masks you pull up, those actually increase others risk of getting it.

The only ones that work are N95 with no valves.

Wear one of those around for longer than 15 min and see how you feel.

It depends on the mask.

Like if you use a cloth mask, you increase your risk. Same with those neck masks you pull up, those actually increase others risk of getting it.

The only ones that work are N95 with no valves.

Wear one of those around for longer than 15 min and see how you feel.

Well that's a bit sciency. And complete guesswork.

cloth masks activate the covid expressions and cause u to get sick, this is well established in qanon circles

the masks increase odds of getting covid

which is why you see covid running rampant amongst the idiot mask-wearing dims

Back