[TRIBES] - T1 Download

Nonreg

Veteran XV
mad props to StorkSoFly for making this, hes created a new tw account so he cant post for a few days.

few screenshots of what hes made:

sshot0001pw8.png

sshot0002qj4.png

sshot0003dx7.png

sshot0004ll8.png

it has -

+ smales - the flag script which targets your carrier/enemy carrier aswell as having hudbot and mini command map

+ custom skins

+ stat hud

+ all currently used maps for regular and LT maps

+ current version of lasthope

download link - around 210 megs
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

faster download: http://www.iateyourbaby.com/twdemos/...oFlyTribes.zip

for more information on this contact me or stork in irc: irc.tribalwar.com - channels #sanctuary or #hackington

Last edited:
thx

i had to stop playing cause tribesftw sucks

maybe this will be better

Is that what those card icons are for? Canadian posts?

let's hope Korn doesn't dl this, he'd be able to put his print screen key into retirement

Are these the new, old textures, or the old, new textures? If they are the old, new textures, I'll have to download the older newer ones. Hey!! These look like the older, newer ones I got from 4 years ago, not 8 years ago.

So, these are the ones from 8 years ago that are newer ones, or the ones I just got from the originals from 6 years ago? Let me know how old these ones are from the originals. Regardless, LT sucks!!

Are these the new, old textures, or the old, new textures? If they are the old, new textures, I'll have to download the older newer ones. Hey!! These look like the older, newer ones I got from 4 years ago, not 8 years ago.

So, these are the ones from 8 years ago that are newer ones, or the ones I just got from the originals from 6 years ago? Let me know how old these ones are from the originals. Regardless, LT sucks!!
:confused:

Back