Tribes : Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy about this, that pack doesn't belong in the game, it's grappler level retarded.

easy button cappers finally getting curb stomped. they're all SOOOO fucking terrible at capping too and they think they're all good n shit.

if they would scrap that faggot sawed off shotgun for even the eagle scout i might go jumper + egocentric for default chase class but no hirez loves hamstringing the chasing classes with shitty short range hitscan shotguns and projectiles that suck ass at high speed.

i really want to junk punch whoever is making these 'design' decisions.

Yeah, I chase with the Pathfinder but the lack of inheritance on the disc launcher makes it difficult, I end up using the shotgun most of the time which is annoying because it's a shotgun with no actual spread.

i posted

"Hi-Rez has announced that the game will have a point reward structure similar to Call of Duty. Tribes Ascend will also have a kill streak reward system in which you can unleash various types of strategic advantages against the opposing team. Take note: one of these "strategic advantages" is visible in the concept art, it is called "Orbital Bombardment." An orbital attack that can disrupt an entire defense."

as a troll like 6 months ago and they deleted me and said there was no truth to any of it lol

i should have believed you...damnit!!!

apparently you haven't played with non-newbs on this map.

there is a difference between being able to go fast on a map and the map having a fast pace.

bella omega is a slow paced map. the only fast paced area is the rape tube which is amusing but over all bullshit.

fucking christ

I just went and skied around in a practice map for a bit. Just trying to go from one hill to another was painful as hell... and I was in LIGHT armor.

I've determined that this uphill friction shit has GOT to be fixed. I can deal with the energy issues if they just fix the skiing.

if you have used speed hack it really accentuates how bad their skiing system really is

you can literally find 2 hills and half pipe between them without using jets at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back