Trayvon Martin killed by "neighborhood watch" in Miami

I think the guy probably harassed the kid for several minutes, tried to detain him until police arrived, got punched in the face, then shot the kid.

The guy has called the cops 46 times since Jan. 2011 and has numerous complaints from neighbors.

Sounds like a crazy fuck that gets off on being a vigilante douchebag

unstable people shouldn't have guns. wow, breaking news right there. don't lump these asshats in with responsible gun owners.

This ass hole FOLLOWED a person confronted and then started a fight with someone then shoots him. The Zimmerman guy was the aggressor and should be charged with 2nd degree murder.

also to all

Zimmerman is a GERMAN name not a JEW name. (fyi)

qssyb.png
Upstanding neighborhood watch defender of innocence

uAYA7.jpg
Member of ultraviolent gated community crime gang "Hollister Hoodlums"

The plot thickens...how did a wet back looking fuck get a german name....shits fucked up..

I think the guy probably harassed the kid for several minutes, tried to detain him until police arrived, got punched in the face, then shot the kid.

The guy has called the cops 46 times since Jan. 2011 and has numerous complaints from neighbors.

Sounds like a crazy fuck that gets off on being a vigilante douchebag

lmao

46 calls

nice. he's batman

Police tell kids to keep away from strangers who approach them. If a stranger tries to grab them, cops say kick and scream and fight back.  Unless you're black. 

this whole story is a crock of shit. notice how they are only showing pictures of the kid as a 12-year old boy. notice how the only picture of zimmerman is his mug shot? notice how they don't mention the evidence that zimmerman was assaulted?

this is the same as the jena 6 case. media stirring up a non-story for the race-relations infotainment.

Reasonable -men- would call the kid up to them, ask what he was doing and figure out if he was up to no good. Only a paranoid whacko would just simply follow the kid around while on the phone with cops.

They also have recorded phone conversations of what sounds like a younger guy screaming "help" and witnesses saying that it was the kid yelling for help.

I don't believe it was racism, I do believe it was an overzealous paranoid wanna-be crime fighter taking matters into his own hands. He should be charged with murder, or manslaughter, because at the very least he was recklessly stupid.

The cops were leading witnesses and correcting their stories while they were giving them.

That is why this shit exploded because the guy was not arrested immediately and the cops were trying to justify that, people at the scene who also called 911 went "wtf" to reporters.

The cops were leading witnesses and correcting their stories while they were giving them.

That is why this shit exploded because the guy was not arrested immediately and the cops were trying to justify that, people at the scene who also called 911 went "wtf" to reporters.

Yeah, one of the "witnesses" held an interview and was basically saying that she was trying to tell cops what she heard and saw and they didn't even take a report.

Florida's finest.

I hope the feds come in and do up that whole department.

Fuck corruption. Its the one thing the FBI needs to really do that makes them even worth it. That and kid touchers.

orly.jpg

and how did this information become available? I'd like to know.
ABC talked to the girl

Trayvon Martin Exclusive: Friend on Phone with Teen Before Death Recalls Final Moments - Yahoo!

'Trayvon's phone logs, also obtained exclusively by ABC News, show the conversation occurred five minutes before police first arrived on scene. The young woman's parents asked that her name not be used, and that only an attorney could ask her questions.

Martin's father, Tracey Martin, and mother, Sybrina Fulton, listened to the call along with ABC News, ashen-faced.'

If this whole fiasco doesn't demonstrate that Florida needs to be turned into a nature preserve and its human population destroyed, I don't know what will

This ass hole FOLLOWED a person confronted and then started a fight with someone then shoots him. The Zimmerman guy was the aggressor and should be charged with 2nd degree murder.

also to all

Zimmerman is a GERMAN name not a JEW name. (fyi)

Florida has a castle doctrine law. You do not have a duty to retreat if you are in a place you have the right to be in. Also, you have the right to defend yourself with lethal force if you fear that great bodily harm or death is about to be inflicted on you.

HOWEVER, following someone and harassing them until they attempt to defend themselves doesn't give you the right to use lethal force. This was not a "good shoot". Zimmerman should be charged with 2nd degree murder.

Zimmerman sounds like a loser CCW vigilante that gives responsible permit holders a bad name.

12. A police officer “corrected” a key witness. “The officer told the witness, a long-time teacher, it was Zimmerman who cried for help, said the witness. ABC News has spoken to the teacher and she confirmed that the officer corrected her when she said she heard the teenager shout for help.

14. The officer in charge of the crime scene also received criticism in 2010 when he initially failed to arrest a lieutenant’s son who was videotaped attacking a homeless black man. [New York Times]

15. The police did not test Zimmerman for drugs or alcohol. A law enforcement expert told ABC that Zimmerman sounds intoxicated on the 911 tapes. Drug and alcohol testing is “standard procedure in most homicide investigations.” [ABC News]

:lol:

It's tragic that this kid lost his life to an unstable psychopath, but isn't the Florida justice system known for this? I'm pretty sure I've heard the term "buddy buddy system" frequently used to describe the Florida criminal justice system.

Also, this Florida law is being heavily criticized, but I wonder if the media would ever report on how many people it has saved? I'm sure there are just as many situations where this law has saved lives.

Back