Trayvon Martin killed by "neighborhood watch" in Miami

this whole story is a crock of shit. notice how they are only showing pictures of the kid as a 12-year old boy. notice how the only picture of zimmerman is his mug shot? notice how they don't mention the evidence that zimmerman was assaulted?

this is the same as the jena 6 case. media stirring up a non-story for the race-relations infotainment.

guy with actual record of assault calls police and tells them there's a black kid walking around, guy is told to stop following the kid and let the cops send someone to check, minutes later he's shooting the kid armed with a pack of skittles dead.

ya totally sounds like that kid was a violent maniac

guy with actual record of assault calls police and tells them there's a black kid walking around, guy is told to stop following the kid and let the cops send someone to check, minutes later he's shooting the kid armed with a pack of skittles dead.

ya totally sounds like that kid was a violent maniac

neighborhood watch guy who makes an effort to know everybody in his neighborhood, one that has been suffering a rash of burglaries recently, sees a unknown young black male wearing a hoodie walking around suspiciously. So he calls police and follows the guy to see what he is up to. At some point, Trayvon attacks Zimmerman, Zimmerman calls for help, and eventually shoots Trayvon. That story is corroborated by the evidence, which is why they haven't arrested him. What precipitated Trayvon to attack Zimmerman is unknown, and the whole thing is a tragic mistake, but that doesn't make it murder or even manslaughter.

and I can't bring up proof, but apparently his previous 'criminal record' was getting involved when the police were arresting his friend, so he plead to some lesser charge and was able to have the whole thing expunged. except the arrest record is still there. And I also heard the reason Trayvon moved in with his father was because of a gang issue.

neighborhood watch guy who makes an effort to know everybody in his neighborhood, one that has been suffering a rash of burglaries recently, sees a unknown young black male wearing a hoodie walking around suspiciously. So he calls police and follows the guy to see what he is up to. At some point, Trayvon attacks Zimmerman, Zimmerman calls for help, and eventually shoots Trayvon. That story is corroborated by the evidence, which is why they haven't arrested him. What precipitated Trayvon to attack Zimmerman is unknown, and the whole thing is a tragic mistake, but that doesn't make it murder or even manslaughter.

and I can't bring up proof, but apparently his previous 'criminal record' was getting involved when the police were arresting his friend, so he plead to some lesser charge and was able to have the whole thing expunged. except the arrest record is still there. And I also heard the reason Trayvon moved in with his father was because of a gang issue.
he wasn't registered with any neighborhood watch program and was frequently complained about by neighbors for being an overly aggressive nut obsessed with the threat of crime.

also lol at "i heard he was in gangs," the kid was an A and B student who was admired by his teachers and that's on the record from the teachers.

and there is literally no evidence he was attacked by the kid, but there are multiple witnesses who heard the kid crying for help, and a phone log of the kid's conversation with some girl minutes before he was shot talking about some guy following him around for some reason.

so only people that are a part of an official group can work with their neighbors to report crime in their neighborhood?

hey maybe he was overzealous when it came to preventing crime. but all i want to know is, if Trayvon is absolutely blameless, then how did zimmerman get a bloody nose and bloody wound on the back of his head?

so only people that are a part of an official group can work with their neighbors to report crime in their neighborhood?

hey maybe he was overzealous when it came to preventing crime. but all i want to know is, if Trayvon is absolutely blameless, then how did zimmerman get a bloody nose and bloody wound on the back of his head?

Good question. Because if someone gave me a bloody nose and a head wound, i'd probably shoot them too.

If that's even true it might have something to do with the fact that known aggressor zimmerman was stalking the kid with a gun after cops specifically told him to not do that and the kid tried to defend himself in a scuffle before getting shot down.

sees a unknown young black male wearing a hoodie walking around suspiciously.

yeah, so obviously he was guilty of being black and wearing a hoodie. I dunno what all the fuss is about. Just a true american cleaning up the streets.

(and when I say cleaning, I mean ethnically cleansing)

qssyb.png
Upstanding neighborhood watch defender of innocence

uAYA7.jpg
Member of ultraviolent gated community crime gang "Hollister Hoodlums"

Back