Trans rights!

Is he ashamed of his ethnicity or what?

A non white guy with a nickname of Amadeus.

I'm intrigued

a9qeddL_700bwp.webp

So glad we got Vanny keeping us honest. Thank you Van you are the man and woman!

When ur not going back to work tromorrow and the Library revoked your priv's:

F7jUviHXsAAln3-

while I'm not above rubbing one (uh) out to some young scantily clad ladies I certainly wouldn't be messaging them soliciting my tutoring services and commenting on how their lack of clothing does not detract from their natural beauty

Last night I was looking at videos of the new Cyberpunk patch. One had a tranny voice, but he presented as some kind of 3D anime girl. On discord a high % of people in commie servers are trans. They have very particular voices. Different from gay men. It would stand out in a crowded room. But then again the same could be said of them visually.

I disliked his video.

Is he ashamed of his ethnicity or what?

A non white guy with a nickname of Amadeus.

I'm intrigued

He's most likely white. I noticed this talking with the left. If they are white they don't want to admit it. Everyone else on the left will tell you who they are. This is one of many signs of how unhealthy and self-loathing white leftists tend to be. Deep down they really hate themselves and are more likely to feel weak and vulnerable.

Last night I was looking at videos of the new Cyberpunk patch. One had a tranny voice, but he presented as some kind of 3D anime girl. On discord a high % of people in commie servers are trans. They have very particular voices. Different from gay men. It would stand out in a crowded room. But then again the same could be said of them visually.

I disliked his video.

No surprise. Basement dwelling progressives are the new gamer generation. I bet if you polled that demographic 50% would identify with the gender mental disorder.

Van equating morality with legality to excuse an old man creeping on 18 year old girls.

Where are you getting your information?
I'd ask you if you want to bet, but everyone knows your track record.

Thief.

Back