[Trailer][Twilight]Eclipse

No, it was on Oprah

I relinked, you were right. Not sure what that other one was, I just clicked the first one on youtube. my mistake

This just randomly appeared when I clicked this thread, someone else said something like this earlier in a different thread.

WHAT'S GOING ON!@!@!?????

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That's like the worst trailer I've ever seen. It seriously looks like a fan edit using footage from the previous movies. I don't get the fanfare for this story either, it's more of an abortion than Eragon.

Uh 30.9.2010 is September buddy. Not June.

june-30.gif

Fool, make sure you watch the relinked one. Again, the first one I linked was some garbage.

Fool, make sure you watch the relinked one. Again, the first one I linked was some garbage.

That's even cheesier than the shit one. "I'm going to fight for you until your heart stops beating!" Seriously people think that's good?

Fuck these vampires, when I was a teen our vampires were evil, savage, and low-key like Lost Boys. No huge plans to take over the world, no goody emo falling for a non-vampire girl bullshit. They party, they feasted, they terrorized, and then they went back to their coffins and slept to start it all over again the following night.

Back