[trailer] Dragonlance movie

oh man that looks like some seriously bad animation.

I've been hoping for a dragonlance movie for a long time. This is not what I had envisioned however.

Edit - and they are going to drag it out into the three chapters as well. Direct to DVD...ugh.

The Chronicles could be a Blockbuster motion picture series that could rival lord of the rings. What a fucking bummer.

Wow, I haven't seen anything that bad in a while. Talk about not understanding the plot. Why is it about Takhisis? wtf.

This totally should've been done like LOTR.

wow. 90's era animation AND 90's era cartoon cgi. amazing. i'm actually sold. that would likely be a tone of fun high

Paramount just wanna jump on the bandwagon Marvel started with direct to DVDs animation feature films. See Ultimate Avangers P1 & P2, Iron Man, Doctor Strange sales.

Superman Doomsday (DC Comics) also sold hardcore. There is money to be made there and Paramount is using that D&D franchise.

I would have gone into major motion picture movie trilogy like LOTR for sure instead of this bad animated shit.

I figured since this was TW, you guys were just ripping on the trailer in the usual asshole TW way.

After viewing the trailer, you guys are being way too nice. What the fucking fuck are these fucks doing to Dragonlance??

Raistlin is one of my all time favorite characters from a Dragon related book series. I will not dishonor my memories of him by watching such tripe.

Back