[tower D]Tower Wars free beta

CjBurden

Veteran XX
I'm downloading now. Looks like it could be fun.

Here is where you need to go:

Tower Wars!

In the Steam Chat, PM [SVS] Venom or [SVS] Whyttrash for a Beta Key and activate it in Steam!

add me: cjburden.tw and lets play

here is a tube vid about it:

eh, its still beta I think there are some bugs but from my very limited play it was enjoyable and it has multiplayer so that's a pretty big bonus. KR set the bar pretty high but I see the potential for this to get there.

ok I'm dumb. By steam chat do you mean I have to add the above users to my friends list and then send them a message or do you mean PM them from the forums? I don't know of/see a 'steam chat' in the steam client other than your friends list...

Edit:NM I just saw the enter chat room from the link in the OP...

just played my first multiplayer. I have no idea how to unlock units to send, so that was pretty fail. :)

you have to pay for the units after you que them up but hit space bar or the launch button. you get battle points and make more miners for more gold. also you can unlock and upgrade new units by pressing the button with the mustache.

yeah found it under the upgrade screen. just played a super long game. I think the pacing needs to be a little faster maybe. or maybe its just because I'm noob still.

Back