Tourney rules.

arghs is a weird netset server side configuration

this was changed suddenly in the last few years and i guess secretly im not too sure

regardless it is a very lame vampire tactic that i dont really give a fuck about

but it shuld explain certain duel discrepancies between certain generally the same aimers in ctf

some ppl also just got better aim and duel is a ruff game so blow outs happen

no shame in that

There is only so much ping and terp can do

Gim is just bad.

untrue

snow/firelions mouse sensitivity config + good network settings + rtcll's interpolate guide + a good 400 dpi non smoothing mouse (like a steelseries rival, ime 3.0, g400, wmo) and a lot of space to move a mouse

cures all bad aimers

I use my desk and a 2 $ mouse stock 1.4 or terp and pft set to 0 all the while my ping will sit somewhere between 232 and 440 and tour trying to argue with me about how to aim ?

someone switching to a low mouse sensitivity config for the firs time or a good mouse/ larger mousing space

the change is dramatic

set up means jack shit if you cant aim.

Stop thinking their is a magic fix for skill.

Myabe if your good at something it will help, if your just bad at gaming like gim it wont help?

fuck u u r wrong it is ez mode fix

no reticle also owns in tribes even for sniping at close range and 2x zoom+ has its own crosshair that owns for long distance

hkLT is the Shifter canyoncrusade of base mod infinitely playable and enjoyable all the way down to 1v1 imo

no cg hkLT is sweet tho 4 real ;-)

Back