Top TW Users List [[#4]]

DarkSabreTribal

Veteran XV
Same deal as last time, except that this set covers only the last ~2.5 weeks, so it is a smaller, but more current, data set.

These rankings are created by a script that checks the index page every minute and creates a file logging the users present in the Online Meber List. These files are then compiled into one excel sheet, with each appearance on the Online List adding cumulatively to each user's total.

INVISIBLE PEOPLE ARE NOT INCLUDED.

Top TW Users List

^^ This list covers about the last two and a half weeks ^^

1. Beren
No wonder you wanted me to post this one :disgust:

Generic Excel Scatterplot:
a2j_TW4.jpg

[ramble]Yes, I removed the y-scale. The actual numbers are not really meaningful because you stay in the online list for the same amount of time if you:
Log on and immediately close the window
Log on and read for x minutes (however long it takes for your session to expire, probably 10-20 minutes or something).

So the numbers are only meaningful if you compare them to other people with similiar browsing habits. The point being that if we both sometimes read for a while and sometimes just open the window then our numbers can be related to the amount of time we actually spent on TW.com.[/ramble]

Oh, and stop posting in the last thread...:mad:

what can I say? I just changed jobs and during the training period I have some downtime at work... :)

I am saying....I have been posting my ass off. I have no idea how I could spend any more time on this forum. It's an entertaining forum.....but not that entertaining.

Back