Top mixed drinks everyone needs to know

XTasy

Veteran XX
im currently at one of those all inclusive resorts where all the booze and food is free

i usually dont do too much mixed drinks at home, but now im crossing shit off my list left and right without having to pay the 15 bucks at a bar at home

stuff i've had include but are not limited to the following (just shit off the top of my head):
- martini
- amaretto sour
- cosmo
- coffee with baileys
- adios mf
- li ice tea
- jaeger bomb

im mainly looking for classics here that every self-respecting man should at have tasted in their life, girl drink or not. or shit that is less common but fkin awesome

liquid cocaine
four horsemen (or four horsemen go hunting which just adds wild turkey)
three wise men
incredible hulk
tokyo tea
chocolate cake (shot) .. tastes like choco cake

idk

the first 3 i listed are retarded strong (imo) and the choc cake is just interesting for how much it tastes like the real thing

Last edited:
You know what pisses me off? These fucking idiots who give you a glass full of vodka when you order a Martini.

Martinis do not have dirty russian piss in them, they have gin in them.

If some stupid bitch, or even worse, so really pussy ass dude orders a vodka martini, go ahead and make it for then, and charge them up the ass, but if I order a martini, it damn well better be made with gin, as it should be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martini_(cocktail)

The martini is a cocktail made with gin and vermouth, and garnished with an olive or a lemon twist. Over the years, the martini has become one of the best-known mixed alcoholic beverages. H. L. Mencken called the martini "the only American invention as perfect as the sonnet"[1] and E. B. White called it "the elixir of quietude".[2]

You know what pisses me off? These fucking idiots who give you a glass full of vodka when you order a Martini.

Martinis do not have dirty russian piss in them, they have gin in them.

If some stupid bitch, or even worse, so really pussy ass dude orders a vodka martini, go ahead and make it for then, and charge them up the ass, but if I order a martini, it damn well better be made with gin, as it should be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martini_(cocktail)

the proper gentleman orders his martini by gin brand name, i.e. "sapphire martini"

the worse infraction is when they shake the shit out of it

the proper gentleman orders his martini by gin brand name, i.e. "sapphire martini"

the worse infraction is when they shake the shit out of it

I do order mine by brand name, unless it is a really classy joint or I know the bar tender. Don't usually get sapphire in a martini though, seems strange. I should try it sometime I suppose, I do like sapphire.

im currently at one of those all inclusive resorts where all the booze and food is free

i usually dont do too much mixed drinks at home, but now im crossing shit off my list left and right without having to pay the 15 bucks at a bar at home

stuff i've had include but are not limited to the following (just shit off the top of my head):
- martini
- amaretto sour
- cosmo
- coffee with baileys
- adios mf
- li ice tea
- jaeger bomb

im mainly looking for classics here that every self-respecting man should at have tasted in their life, girl drink or not. or shit that is less common but fkin awesome

I wouldn't consider coffee and baileys and jaegar bombs mixed drinks but whatever

Bew's list below is a pretty good start for classics though I would add my favorite, The Old Fashioned and Whiskey Smash is pretty damned good too.

martini
manhattan
sazerac
margarita
mojito
gin and tonic
negroni

Caipirinha

qhG1c.jpg

Good luck finding the Cachaça though.

Caipirinha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

all the classic shit been listed already

gasoline 2part whiskey 1 tequila 1 jaeger
irish car bomb

chick drink

daiquiri
pina colada
sex on the beach
etc

cachaca reminds me of the rum or gin drink from india that i can never remember
some indian dude got me smashed at his place on straight drinks of this shit, it was delicious

im so pissed i can never remember it

it was clear

cachaca reminds me of the rum or gin drink from india that i can never remember
some indian dude got me smashed at his place on straight drinks of this shit, it was delicious

im so pissed i can never remember it

it was clear

do you remember him raping you?

Back