"Toni Morrison Takes White Supremacy To Task"

progress is the internet, the computer you use to post on the internet, the common protocols used to facilitate that communication, the long glass fibers used to transfer that information, the routers, switches, servers, and so on that transmits the common language we speak to communicate just so I can call you a fucking dumbass.

eskimos ain't doin' that shit.

there has been genocide after genocide. there has been policide after policide as well. we've wiped out villages and wiped out nations. but we've also conquered polio, smallpox, measles, mumps, rubella, pertussis, and numerous other things. we've learned to fly. we've built giant worthless shit based on science that 200 years ago would have been regarded as magic. and you would have been burnt at the stake for it.

civilization isn't pretty. I'm not saying it is. but one thing is for certain: it beats the hell out of living in mud hut and eating dirt. in the dark. and in the cold.

you're criticizing white people and western civilization for all the problems of the world and you're not even aware that you're a product of it. bully for you. hooray.

progress is moving forward. progress is knowing more today than we knew yesterday. progress is having the technology today to save lives that even ten years ago would be forfeit. you can glorify the savages of yesteryear if you want, but until you go live there an STFU you're nothing but the equivalent of a white guy with dreads.

A really cool computer all protocoled up until the power goes out. Then you are burning servers for a little extra heat. While computers and the internet are good tools it's useless without power and acts as more as a time sink and a diversion from important matters more than anything anyway.

Conquered? Boy are you fooled. There are outbreaks of most of those illnesses all the time. I come across the reports when I'm tracking H5N1 across the planet. Spot on. Learned to fly. If man was meant to fly then man would be born with feathers.

Not criticizing. Just stating facts that apparently struck a nerve. Be it ignorance or guilt is not my problem.

The unlearned always make the mistake of assuming just because a culture was ancient they were primitive. It pains me when I come across those types. They are ignorant and have no reason to be ignorant.

Living like times past? That's when I was most happy. I woke in the forest. Would find food. Rest. Find food. Explored wherever I wanted. Ate food. Rested. Rinse and repeat. If the weather sucked in Norfolk, Virginia then Miami, FL here I would come. When Miami got too humid look out SF. When there was too much LSD in SF then rehab time in the woods of North Carolina.

It was awesome. I think folks would benefit if everyone took time out to find themselves instead of worrying about finding the remote or their cell phone.

Last edited:
a time sink and a diversion...and yet here you are.

yes, they're conquered. we know how to prevent them, we know how to stop them. know what gets in the way? primitive backwards retarded beliefs on how the world and disease works. polio could have the status of smallpox if it wasn't for superstitious stone age retards.

"meant to fly" denotes a determinism with regard to a higher power. it's science, not witch doctor bullshit.

I'm not studying right now so that's exactly what it is to me. A time sink and diversion.

So Polio wasn't declared eradicated? Cause new cases are found all the time. I agree ignorant belief plus the audacity to think we can control disease when we can't control our individual self for the most part.

If you'd study more you would realize there IS science in "witchdoctor bullshit."

Anyway enjoy thinking you think. Imma go listen to the lake.

TKK had it right on page one. If people would STFU about this topic, stop bringing up race, we could all transcend past what pigment colors you were born with.
There's one problem with that: culture. It's not really skin color that separates people anymore, it's their culture.

I don't think I've met but a handful of individuals in my entire life that were actually RACIST, as in thinking their race is superior (I'm ignoring people who segregate themselves off, I'll explain). The real reason for the rift or "hatred" is culture. No one [dumb] wants to give up their identity. The ones that do are normally accepted.

Cultural divides fall on racial divides drastically more often than not, which is why I always say that if you're moving into a different country/culture, then assimilate yourself and your family. Learn the language, celebrate the holidays, learn and practice customs and traditions, and finally, have some pride in your new country. Don't expect people to support your drastically different religion or lifestyle, because a lot won't; it's a threat to their way of life. Follow all of that and people will 99% of the time accept you.

That doesn't really apply to blacks in America as they're already here, but they're a special case. They just need their support cut off, pick themselves up, and most importantly, reject rap/nigger/thug culture. Of course, that won't happen. Democrats would lose needed leech votes and it's the dumb breeding and raising the dumber. Democrats created the unstoppable snowball that is nigger culture in America and it unfortunately will never end. It can't. They're not going to suddenly wise up and adopt "white culture" (as it's proven to be successful) and no one is going to cut off their government handouts.

It's fucked entirely, which is why I laugh at the absolute retards in other countries that try to compare the US to the UK, Switzerland, et al.

There's one problem with that: culture. It's not really skin color that separates people anymore, it's their culture.

Total agreement.

And sadly every color of skin has some sub group of theirs that embarrasses their entire race. Be it trailer trash, to ghetto hood rats, to guidos, to kikes, to whatever....

I don't think I've met but a handful of individuals in my entire life that were actually RACIST, as in thinking their race is superior (I'm ignoring people who segregate themselves off, I'll explain). The real reason for the rift or "hatred" is culture. No one [dumb] wants to give up their identity. The ones that do are normally accepted.

It's the pointing the finger, more than action, that is fueling the animosity today. That's why I feel if people would stop this that we could all move on to something else to complain about. Perhaps something that matters more.

I obviously don't mean this in regards to stopping slavery, wanting equal rights, lynching folks.....things that matter......but to pointing the finger of shame some 60 years to two centuries later.

If the people responsible for these events weren't already punished, didn't already learn their lesson.....then nobody ever will. It simply punishes future generations, who had nothing to do with this, and should have learned something from it already, who will suffer.

WWII was caused by WWI.....if the losers, or victims, didn't push the other side too god damn hard it wouldn't have escalated to that point again.

Cultural divides fall on racial divides drastically more often than not, which is why I always say that if you're moving into a different country/culture, then assimilate yourself and your family. Learn the language, celebrate the holidays, learn and practice customs and traditions, and finally, have some pride in your new country. Don't expect people to support your drastically different religion or lifestyle, because a lot won't; it's a threat to their way of life. Follow all of that and people will 99% of the time accept you.

absolutely.....this a million times over.

That doesn't really apply to blacks in America as they're already here, but they're a special case. They just need their support cut off, pick themselves up, and most importantly, reject rap/nigger/thug culture. Of course, that won't happen. Democrats would lose needed leech votes and it's the dumb breeding and raising the dumber. Democrats created the unstoppable snowball that is nigger culture in America and it unfortunately will never end. It can't. They're not going to suddenly wise up and adopt "white culture" (as it's proven to be successful) and no one is going to cut off their government handouts.

Wish most of that wasn't true. For a large percentage, a disproportional amount, this is spot on.

I long for the days when I used to see shows like the Cosby's being who young black families wanted to aspire towards. When they wanted to act American, assimilate, and become equals in society (through effort)......since the late sixties (Civil Rights) that shit has sure changed.

Blacks went from fitting in (or constantly trying to) to Afros, rap music, to all out thug culture.
Woman went from home makers (or constantly trying to) to entitled, self loathing, succubus'.

All went from people trying to fit in, having a place, something we all occasionally work on from time to time, to people forcing or being forced into a certain assimilation. Be it from guilt, blame, or coercion.

Last edited:
dog actually exhibit the greatest range of genetically compatible physical characteristics of any organism in the world.

and that's pretty amazing.

not really because not all dogs are actually the same species

because "species" is actually an arbitrary concept better defined by the birth success rate between two populations. if below X% threshold then 2 different "species"

oh hey... did you know the birth success rate among mixed couples is lower? funny dat

European success has precisely nothing to do with geography. Jared Diamond is a lying jew who has ulterior motives for writing his garbage, namely that he is a member of a race decidedly hostile to White, European people. You can't domesticate a wolf, yet European ancestors did it it anyway.

Whites are succesful because on average, our genetics are superior to any given black, yellow or brown people. That's why asians have to dress in business suits, instead of us dressing in kimonos or whatever the fuck it is that they wear. We created this world. All of us together, from the unimportant maid to the bigshot business ceo. Together. No nigger, hateful jew, spic or gook can take that away from us, and they hate and resent us for it.

I don't think I've met but a handful of individuals in my entire life that were actually RACIST, as in thinking their race is superior (I'm ignoring people who segregate themselves off, I'll explain).

You are the thickest.

You don't need to BE a racist to do racist shit or practice racism - consciously or unconsciously.

edit: related

Absent/val/tele will never miss an opportunity to extol the virtues of the white race and take a shit on all others. It's how they enjoy spending their free time on the internet. Fun!

Absent/val/tele will never miss an opportunity to extol the virtues of the white race and take a shit on all others. It's how they enjoy spending their free time on the internet. Fun!

and dumb shits like you will never stop lumping white people together to somehow further promote and encourage your perpetual victim hood.

full circle we go.....over and over again.

if you read all the shit I posted, especially in the last few posts, and can't find some common ground, or ways to address this, than obviously any concept of converging will forever remain a pipe dream.

It is clear that you would rather point fingers and be a victim (forever).....or in my opinion remain the problem. booo fucking hoo you were born with a slightly different skin pigment. life is obviously over from that moment on.

Last edited:

"What are you without racism?"

So all white people who are racist were born that way and are mentally ill? White people are the cause of racism? They're not reacting to anything in their environment and should turn a blind eye to patterns that they notice?

How does whitey get blamed for everything? This logic is amazing. :lol:

ITT: Overly defensive white people prove they have no idea what Toni Morrison was talking about.

nada tries rly hard to show he has a good vocab every other post lol

cogz and tehvul arguing shows how fuckn pathetic cogz is

Back