"Toni Morrison Takes White Supremacy To Task"

Honestly? I would just have less things to joke about. I really do not care what race someone is or isn't. I do not feel guilty of or responsible for what people who are not me have done in the past. I treat everyone I deal with in RL like human beings until they show me a reason not to. I honestly think at this point in time it is the "leveling" and "separatism" that is holding everything back. There was a need for it in the past, but now it has become a new set of chains.

Honestly? I would just have less things to joke about. I really do not care what race someone is or isn't. I do not feel guilty of or responsible for what people who are not me have done in the past. I treat everyone I deal with in RL like human beings until they show me a reason not to. I honestly think at this point in time it is the "leveling" and "separatism" that is holding everything back. There was a need for it in the past, but now it has become a new set of chains.

944708_10152870812125237_1125898472_n.jpg

:ftard:

What race were they?

:rofl: If you say black Africans, it'll make my week.

I agree.

However, I view people by their culture. Unfortunately (and fortunately?), cultural divides normally fall upon what differences?

Last edited:
hey...you privileged fuck

rwanda1.jpg

You are in MY nation whom MY people dominate - we rule with the iron fist. We even allow our own to be mord here. Fear the day and run from it. It tracks your peoples heels here and you know it ebbs close.

Back