Tim Pool Vs. Adam Crigler Drama!

Reggs

Veteran XX
hqdefault.jpg

Tim Pool and Adam have split right as Tim's show has surged with success.

When I first saw Adam on the show it was very weird and I did not like him because he knew NOTHING. He was not a political person what so ever, looks like a hippie, vegan, and you got the idea he was just there for Tim to talk to.

As time went on he seemed more likable and you could sense that he started reading a lot more and quickly came to the point where you knew he did deep dives on certain subjects and really thought about it. The show completely changed because of it because Adam was not the doofus just sitting there for Tim to talk at. You watched someone completely non political go through a political awakening show by show until Adam declared he would vote for Trump, and eventually wore a MAGA beanie and started to be more proactive arguing with Tim, which Tim hates. I watch Tim's podcast but he seems like a pretty abrasive stubborn and argumentative type of guy.

Tim tries to be this middle of the road fence sitter, and Adam is more emotional and passes judgment based on convictions. Adam was more of a populist personality when he had his political awakening. The day after Adam wore a MAGA beanie Tim kicked him off the show, even though the show surged with success. The next show's live chat was flooded with people angry Adam had left. Adam is starting his own show now, but both Tim and Adam are weak without each other. It's a sad conclusion.

I found the whole thing interesting because although there is a lot of political content online, it's rare to see someone slowly change and go from point A-B from knowing nothing. Adam just turned MAGA, but I want to keep watching and see if in a few months he starts diving into the JQ and stuff. He started talking about Pizzagate right before he got the axe. It's just so bazaar because he started off as a vegan know nothing hippie.

Here's his channel where his show will be. He had his first show today and it was an awkward disaster.

Adamcast IRL - YouTube

Never heard of either of them. I don’t listen to podcasts or talk radio or any other bloated asshats that tells me what they think I want to hear.

I've always assumed Tim Pool to be an aspiring Ben Shapiro... if that's a mischaracterization, it still wouldn't change the fact that I listen to neither when they pop up on Rogan's podcast.

i tried to watch this thing when he started that channel but found that homeless retard cohost was more unbearable than tim was

Back