[Thread for closet psychopaths.] Could you kill someone?

Here are the conditions:

+ Your victim would be a complete stranger. Race/Gender/Age are all unknown to you until the deed is done.
+ You don't have to use your bare hands. You could use any tool you like.
+ There isn't any catch to make the murder morally acceptable. It's an act of cold blood.
+ You will not be caught.

So, could you do it?

Would you ever want to?

How would you justify such an act?

250 creativity points and a gold star for saying that you think you'd like to kill me.

I would have no problem acing one of life's freeloaders but I'm not too hip on killing productive individuals.

I would have no problem acing one of life's freeloaders but I'm not too hip on killing productive individuals.

That's pretty much how I feel.

I can almost (that's a key word) see myself getting a great deal of pleasure out of killing a large percentage of the people that I come across in any given day, but it's definitely not something that I could ever do indiscriminately.

If you look at humanity objectively, things really would be so much better if certain people were just out of the way. It's horrible to say, but it's just so true.

Edit: The 'certain people' I mention would mostly just be people who were disgustingly fat, intellectually lazy or prone to violence.

Also avid watchers of television sitcoms, I guess.

Last edited:
I think I might be able to

But I would really need SOME motive

I can almost (that's a key word) see myself getting a great deal of pleasure out of killing a large percentage of the people that I come across in any given day, but it's definitely not something that I could ever do indiscriminately.
I feel the same

I could.

I don't have a desire to see another person die, but I feel I could pull the trigger or swing/stab the weapon.

I could, but I don't want to unless I had to and I wouldn't enjoy it. Which means I'm not a psychopath as I would feel something about it. So I guess this thread isn't for me. With that, I'll leave.

Back