Those of you that still own psps

nintendo-ds-lite-revealed-20060126094022240.jpg

I've had the iso for a while now, pretty good game but I still can't pull off a fraction of the combos nor do I know what they all are.

Definitely one to grab. I'm not a huge Tekken fanatic (I'll never learn all the combos because that becomes almost like work), but this one is damn fun to play.

I don't reallly get all the hate for the PSP. It's a great machine. I guess there's two options: I don't have ADD so I didn't instantly hate it when there was a lull in games awhile ago, or maybe it's that I didn't jump on the DS bandwagon and suddenly have to hate the PSP because of it. Sure, the updates generally suck, but with 1.5 firmware and Device Hook to load emulators and isos, who cares?

tekken on psp has load times about 1/4 of the rest of the games on psp

i have no clue what the devs did but it is the first psp game that doesnt make me automatically hate it due to 3min load times

Definitely one to grab. I'm not a huge Tekken fanatic (I'll never learn all the combos because that becomes almost like work), but this one is damn fun to play.

I don't reallly get all the hate for the PSP. It's a great machine. I guess there's two options: I don't have ADD so I didn't instantly hate it when there was a lull in games awhile ago, or maybe it's that I didn't jump on the DS bandwagon and suddenly have to hate the PSP because of it. Sure, the updates generally suck, but with 1.5 firmware and Device Hook to load emulators and isos, who cares?

Something else that makes me chuckle is the complaints about port/rehash's on the PSP. If I recall correctly the first game on the DS was a port. :shrug:

Back