This is why Live Journal sucks . . .

I think we'd al like to believe its fake, the possibilty that its true is very very disturbing. Not because the poor kid cuts himself or whatever obviously, but because someone this dumb actually exists.

my first reaction: what a funny, fake, parody journal. Maybe it is fake, but all i know is that the kid's older brother is my suitemate and that this kid is really messed up. I talked to him on AIM and I'm 99% convinced he is real. I don't know if all that suicide stuff is true but the kid does exist. I'm probably just too trusting.

i am rowdy jones: you like amy?
i am rowdy jones: got pics of amy?
deadsoul666hate: i dont know, i mmean ive watched her bend ovr and try 2 look up her skirts and shit and i think about her pissing on me while i'm masturbating but thats about it i dont really know her very well
i am rowdy jones: if i were you i wouldnt tell her that
i am rowdy jones: but be super nice
i am rowdy jones: and lure her to my house
i am rowdy jones: then just tie her up and pee in her mouth
deadsoul666hate: U SICK FUCK
deadsoul666hate: i want her 2 pee on me
deadsoul666hate: if i pee in her mouth how teh fuc can i semen rage on her face

It's fake. Take a look at his first entry and then compare it to the rest. The amount of effort he puts into his spelling, grammar, and punctuation all take a quick dive and get progressively worse to the point where he starts typing like a four-year-old, no longer bothering to spell out entire words.

It's a poor attempt at a running gag. Honestly, how long could such a joke be funny? Joke or not, he's a tard.

Back