This is why Israel Kicks ass!

You're correct, but it was still the "British Mandate of Palestine"...

All I'm seeing here is a lack of foresight, of course this was going to cause conflict, and it still is to this day. I'm willing to bet that the # of people that have died since the creation of Israel in 1948 due to this whole Middle East situation is approaching the # of total people that died in the holocaust.

Shrug, look at the map. See the amount of land allocated to Arabs. See the amount of land for Israel. It's not even like Israel has an oil either.

You can always look at this issue from two sides.

grammar != historic fact, and their implications in a debate are very different. care to continue with this pointless tangent? i don't.

There is no difference between thousands or millions of Jews killed as far as this issue is concerned.

Just like it doesn't matter if 2, or 2 million Iraqi civilians have died since our lovely invasion.

There is no difference between thousands or millions of Jews killed as far as this issue is concerned.

Just like it doesn't matter if 2, or 2 million Iraqi civilians have died since our lovely invasion.
because facts have no place in an argument, right?

next time i discuss current events with someone i'll be sure to skew all details since it doesn't matter.

Shrug, look at the map. See the amount of land allocated to Arabs. See the amount of land for Israel. It's not even like Israel has an oil either.

You can always look at this issue from two sides.

If you are only looking at two sides you're blind to the rest of the situation.
Take a look at the fresh water reservoirs around Israel, they may well be more valuable than oil in the future.

grammar != historic fact, and their implications in a debate are very different. care to continue with this pointless tangent? i don't.

The historic fact had no relevance to the context. I don't see what the implications are besides some ppl trying to use it to put down that post all together. Let's all ride the sympathy train...

Back