This is why Israel Kicks ass!

FireStarter

Veteran XX
"Iranian nuclear scientist ‘assassinated by Mossad’"

A PRIZE-WINNING Iranian nuclear scientist has died in mysterious circumstances, according to Radio Farda, which is funded by the US State Department and broadcasts to Iran.

An intelligence source suggested that Ardeshire Hassanpour, 44, a nuclear physicist, had been assassinated by Mossad, the Israeli security service.

Hassanpour worked at a plant in Isfahan where uranium hexafluoride gas is produced. The gas is needed to enrich uranium in another plant at Natanz which has become the focus of concerns that Iran may be developing nuclear weapons.

According to Radio Farda, Iranian reports of Hassanpour’s death emerged on January 21 after a delay of six days, giving the cause as “gas poisoning”. The Iranian reports did not say how or where Hassanpour was poisoned but his death was said to have been announced at a conference on nuclear safety.

Rheva Bhalla of Stratfor, the US intelligence company, claimed on Friday that Hassanpour had been targeted by Mossad and that there was “very strong intelligence” to suggest that he had been assassinated by the Israelis, who have repeatedly threatened to prevent Iran acquiring the bomb.

Hassanpour won Iran’s leading military research prize in 2004 and was awarded top prize at the Kharazmi international science festival in Iran last year.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is expected to announce next Sunday — the 28th anniversary of the Islamic revolution — that 3,000 centrifuges have been installed at Natanz, enabling Iran to move closer to industrial scale uranium enrichment.

Iranian nuclear scientist ‘assassinated by Mossad’ - Sunday Times - Times Online

I'm not sure im comfortable with targeted killings - especially in this context.

and I'm very sure that they don't kick ass.

I have Munich queued up ready to watch tonight, though : /

Hooray for state sanctioned Assassinations!

And people wonder why a significant portion of the world hate Israel...

All you have to do to keep Israel from invading your country is make all the roads entering toll roads.

Hooray for state sanctioned Assassinations!
Oh, I'm sorry. Was Mr. Hassanpour an active political leader?

'Cuz I'm pretty sure the American executive order specifies that. Israel? I dunno...maybe they have no such order restricting for offing nuke physicists from time to time.
:shrug:

Iran has made it public that they intend to wipe Israel off the map.

It is now a matter of survival to Israel.

If i was in charge, I would order surgical air-strikes to take out the nuclear plants AND airforce of Iran. Ifi t didn't work, and they got nukes, I'd use mine first. End of story.

If a man told you he was going to shoot you and your family, and you had no way of going to the police, and they you say hi walk into a gun store... What would you do. I'd fucking shoot his ass before he got me.

I agree with the concept of Israel as a Jewish homeland, but I hate their foreign policy. What they did with Saddam's reactor is alot cooler than knocking off a physicist IMO.

"The concept of Israel as a Jewish homeland" is fine and all, except that it's also the homeland of other people, too. And those two lots of people don't seem to see eye-to-eye on a lot of things, and one of those lots of people gets billions of dollars of aid from a third lot of people, that it uses to kill the other lot.

"The concept of Israel as a Jewish homeland" is fine and all, except that it's also the homeland of other people, too. And those two lots of people don't seem to see eye-to-eye on a lot of things, and one of those lots of people gets billions of dollars of aid from a third lot of people, that it uses to kill the other lot.
Well they can just f*cking move!

How's that for biggest twist of the century!?

Back